DJ Akademiks allegedly begging and pleading with a harlot to leave another mans apartment and return home to him

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn that is sad as shyt... can you find out her plug?
Where she relocated to, it's plugs galore.Probably every 100 ft.I just let it go.From what I hear, she's already shacked up with some older dude.Ex military.He dabbles in that shyt to, but has his own lil apartment.Got her at a discount rate because she had nowhere else to go.People tell me he's already ultra possessive of her.She can only leave the house if he's by her side.Fukk ot.She's gone.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
1*wXgSrrkoe5B4VystKwbLpQ.gif

full

" I was on 125 and St. Nick
Waitin' on a cab, standin' in the rain
Under my heart, three clouds of pain
She got the best of me, what was her destiny?
Maybe I should lick her wit' my nine millime... ter ..

My mind is in a blur
'Cause you could never pay me to think this would occur

Me and this girl Jane Doe was livin' together ..
We were inseparable, no one could sever
At least that's what I thought, but later I fought
With a substance, and almost ended up in Supreme Court
When I was on the road doin' shows gettin' ends ..

She was in my Benz gettin' sniffy wit' her friends ..

And even when she crashed my whip I didn't flip
My man Slick Nick said Smooth you're startin' to slip ..

Time went on I started noticin' weight loss
Then I had to ask her was she ridin' the white horse .. :patrice:

At first she said no, then she said yo ..
"Smooth I'm sorry, but I keep havin' visions of snow ..
I need blow ! "

.. and I said Woah, little hottie
I'm not DeLorean, Gambino, or Gotti
I don't deal coke, and furthermore you're makin' me broke
I'll put you in a rehab and I won't tell your folks
And what do you know
In 18 months she came home and I let her back in ..

And now she's sniffin' again "

full

:pachaha:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even when you get the simping out of your system, there's always going to be a chick out there who has the genetic makeup & chemistry to test your progress.That's just the way the universe works.I just had to move on from a chick who I thought was perfect for me.Everything about this chick was adorable to me.From the way she looked to the way she smelled.Box always smelled pristine no matter the situation.Even her hairline & the way the follicles grew out of her head was captivating to me.She had so much feminine charm/grace.The kind that brings out your protective instincts & makes you understand why some men refer to their girl as "Baby".

Just a preciousness that pulls a strong affection out of you.I could catch this chick drooling in her sleep, and it would still be the most adorable shyt to me.We even had the same birthday.The shyt just felt like it was meant to be.Kindred spirits.Soul ties...I felt myself growing weak(Simping impulses).Thought I'd never go through that shyt again.With other chicks, I had no problem staying detached, but the universe decided to test me with this one.Another blow.Another lesson.Unfortunately, her problem was escapism.She was running from the pain of her childhood.Coupled with having an addictive personality, her brain got hijacked by Fentanyl.And that's the way I have to end this story :mjcry:
That's real. We all got this one chick who has the potential to be our kryptonite. But time and distance heals.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Why do nikkas post their boxing videos if they dont have hands :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: no way that footage getting out my house if i got the meek mills/young thug hands
Reminds me when grown ass adults post their childish looking art on the internet and ask "Is this good?"