DJ Akademiks allegedly begging and pleading with a harlot to leave another mans apartment and return home to him

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
@Akademiks aka FATdekmiks. Aye hoe. Time to check in with the coli brehs. :mjgrin:
full

full

dj-akademiks-nervous.gif

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Unfortunately, her problem was escapism.She was running from the pain of her childhood.Coupled with having an addictive personality, her brain got hijacked by Fentanyl.And that's the way I have to end this story :mjcry:

Damn that is sad as shyt... can you find out her plug?

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Why do you mfs think he is some hard-core G? šŸ˜† This dude is 100% a p*ssy. Oh, because he has money so he is soooo real. You lames are a joke. These texts proved to you that this guy is a mf lame, you c00ns and white boys.

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Every man has felt the pain of loss. We all been there at some point and if you haven't, you will be. :yeshrug:

Me personally... once she move in with the next man, that's it for me.
Exactly. Most men been though that shyt. Women are ruthless. Once they are done with you. They have no problem ignoring you and treating you like shyt.

Daps
Even when you get the simping out of your system, there's always going to be a chick out there who has the genetic makeup & chemistry to test your progress.That's just the way the universe works.I just had to move on from a chick who I thought was perfect for me.Everything about this chick was adorable to me.From the way she looked to the way she smelled.Box always smelled pristine no matter the situation.Even her hairline & the way the follicles grew out of her head was captivating to me.She had so much feminine charm/grace.The kind that brings out your protective instincts & makes you understand why some men refer to their girl as "Baby".

Just a preciousness that pulls a strong affection out of you.I could catch this chick drooling in her sleep, and it would still be the most adorable shyt to me.We even had the same birthday.The shyt just felt like it was meant to be.Kindred spirits.Soul ties...I felt myself growing weak(Simping impulses).Thought I'd never go through that shyt again.With other chicks, I had no problem staying detached, but the universe decided to test me with this one.Another blow.Another lesson.Unfortunately, her problem was escapism.She was running from the pain of her childhood.Coupled with having an addictive personality, her brain got hijacked by Fentanyl.And that's the way I have to end this story :mjcry:
Or you just couldn't blow her back out and have her seeing the Ancestral Plane like a real nikka would...... :myman:

this some sobby Akademik-esque weak nikka babble.... :childplease:
:camby: