DJ Akademiks allegedly begging and pleading with a harlot to leave another mans apartment and return home to him

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Every man has felt the pain of loss. We all been there at some point and if you haven't, you will be. :yeshrug:

Me personally... once she move in with the next man, that's it for me.
Late teens... early 20s

by 35+ you should already know the bytch gonna let you beg just to reply back with the cold shoulder

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I will never understand how a popular public figure would text his heart out to a chick that obviously doesn't fukk with you. :snoop: he asked for this

just goes to show you that all of his loud talking and bravado is nothing more than a facade.

deep down, he's the same chubby simp he's always been :francis:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
nikka sounding like Stacey Dash boyfriend in Mo' Money.

Smart-Select-20240411-131811-Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even when you get the simping out of your system, there's always going to be a chick out there who has the genetic makeup & chemistry to test your progress.That's just the way the universe works.I just had to move on from a chick who I thought was perfect for me.Everything about this chick was adorable to me.From the way she looked to the way she smelled.Box always smelled pristine no matter the situation.Even her hairline & the way the follicles grew out of her head was captivating to me.She had so much feminine charm/grace.The kind that brings out your protective instincts & makes you understand why some men refer to their girl as "Baby".

Just a preciousness that pulls a strong affection out of you.I could catch this chick drooling in her sleep, and it would still be the most adorable shyt to me.We even had the same birthday.The shyt just felt like it was meant to be.Kindred spirits.Soul ties...I felt myself growing weak(Simping impulses).Thought I'd never go through that shyt again.With other chicks, I had no problem staying detached, but the universe decided to test me with this one.Another blow.Another lesson.Unfortunately, her problem was escapism.She was running from the pain of her childhood.Coupled with having an addictive personality, her brain got hijacked by Fentanyl.And that's the way I have to end this story :mjcry: