DJ Akademiks allegedly begging and pleading with a harlot to leave another mans apartment and return home to him

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
He should've gotten with a regular girl who liked him. Look at what this nikka has to put up with trying to have relationships with IG thots. He's been blackmailed, robbed, exposed however many times. One woman even claimed S/A. No matter how much money he makes he'll always be viewed as a bottom feeding lame, respectfully. These hoes he's dealing with he's either an entry to dating more famous nikkas or a easy lick for a hoe with miles on her. They'll never see him as the prize just a sucker they can act up on.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
"You right. I don't want you"
vJGhk4.gif
:damn:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Even when you get the simping out of your system, there's always going to be a chick out there who has the genetic makeup & chemistry to test your progress.That's just the way the universe works.I just had to move on from a chick who I thought was perfect for me.Everything about this chick was adorable to me.From the way she looked to the way she smelled.Box always smelled pristine no matter the situation.Even her hairline & the way the follicles grew out of her head was captivating to me.She had so much feminine charm/grace.The kind that brings out your protective instincts & makes you understand why some men refer to their girl as "Baby".

Just a preciousness that pulls a strong affection out of you.I could catch this chick drooling in her sleep, and it would still be the most adorable shyt to me.We even had the same birthday.The shyt just felt like it was meant to be.Kindred spirits.Soul ties...I felt myself growing weak(Simping impulses).Thought I'd never go through that shyt again.With other chicks, I had no problem staying detached, but the universe decided to test me with this one.Another blow.Another lesson.Unfortunately, her problem was escapism.She was running from the pain of her childhood.Coupled with having an addictive personality, her brain got hijacked by Fentanyl.And that's the way I have to end this story :mjcry:

1*wXgSrrkoe5B4VystKwbLpQ.gif

full

" I was on 125 and St. Nick
Waitin' on a cab, standin' in the rain
Under my heart, three clouds of pain
She got the best of me, what was her destiny?
Maybe I should lick her wit' my nine millime... ter ..

My mind is in a blur
'Cause you could never pay me to think this would occur

Me and this girl Jane Doe was livin' together ..
We were inseparable, no one could sever
At least that's what I thought, but later I fought
With a substance, and almost ended up in Supreme Court
When I was on the road doin' shows gettin' ends ..

She was in my Benz gettin' sniffy wit' her friends ..

And even when she crashed my whip I didn't flip
My man Slick Nick said Smooth you're startin' to slip ..

Time went on I started noticin' weight loss
Then I had to ask her was she ridin' the white horse .. :patrice:

At first she said no, then she said yo ..
"Smooth I'm sorry, but I keep havin' visions of snow ..
I need blow ! "

.. and I said Woah, little hottie
I'm not DeLorean, Gambino, or Gotti
I don't deal coke, and furthermore you're makin' me broke
I'll put you in a rehab and I won't tell your folks
And what do you know
In 18 months she came home and I let her back in ..

And now she's sniffin' again "

full

Last edited:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
He should've gotten with a regular girl who liked him. Look at what this nikka has to put up with trying to have relationships with IG thots. He's been blackmailed, robbed, exposed however many times. One woman even claimed S/A. No matter how much money he makes he'll always be viewed as a bottom feeding lame, respectfully. These hoes he's dealing with he's either an entry to dating more famous nikkas or a easy lick for a hoe with miles on her. They'll never see him as the prize just a sucker they can act up on.
He's not hip to their practice, these chicks will give you the Girlfriend Experience and then be out when the arrangement no longer works for them. They're great actors, but he doesn't understand the game.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
It's pretty obvious most redpill hoh nikkas are just using that as a defense mechanism for their insecurity

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
At this point it’s some sort of Mental Illness. Ya money don’t give you game but it should at least give you the capability to leave
Time and time again it's been proven.

Money doesn't change you. It just makes you more of what you already are.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Ak needs to do a pod with Fresh after Fit finally dumps him. Of course it’s still always fukk both of those non-FBA vultures…