Divestor gets killed after meeting up with 54 y/o White Man off Bumble *Updated: Suspect Identified

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Well said brother.

Simps like @Crowd Surf Off A Cliff is out here personally insulting me because a literal ho died on the clock. That shyt happens everyday.

Maybe you can put your cape on and save a few of them. Good luck. Take that incel coli energy and put it to good use. Cause if you ever said half the stuff you said to me online I'd smack dog shyt out of you

It shouldn't happen but don't put yourself in the position where it could. Simple. But this whole thing could be some dumb shyt like her OD ing. Like multiple bad decisions. People die everyday innocent over shyt that had nothing to do with them and some bed wench hoe who died by overdose while fukking some random is supposed to have our sympathy.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh:how old are you mang?

so many of these hoes be on the narcos
Yeah I guess I'm an Old nikka, I remember seeing crackheads and junkies out in the streets they all said the same thing they started out sniffing and it progressed from there. Show me a girl who toots a line and I'd assume that she'd suck dikk for ten dollars.

Maybe not then but she keeps it up and she will.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You'd be surprised how many women are doing harder stuff than weed nowadays. Years ago I was chilling with a chick at her place and she pulled out the coke and did a line like it wasn't nothing. She got annoyed because I didn't want any after she offered me some. :gucci:
I guess people never learn. People think they can do that shyt despite all the evidence of nikkas getting caught up.

I guess everyone thinks that this happens to only "weak" people:

Everyone I heard of who become crackheads said they started because someone offered them a free hit.

Say No to drugs kids.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Can’t celebrate a black woman death, this is not the moment of I told you do so or hold your own nuts. This is someone family member. How are we better than divesters if we act like them?

Because these same divestors are the ones wishing death upon black men and calling us bullet bags. fukk all that holier than thou shyt. Any woman who chooses to be a white man's slave in 2022 after what our black ancestors went through deserves absolutely NO SYMPATHY FROM ME.

I'll be damned if I have any remorse for someone who's got me labelled as an enemy just because I have brown skin and a penis.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Tbh, from your descriptions, a lot of these women sound broke and lazy, if they were men they'd be criminals. This Lauren girl had a prior for robbing a car which shows you the character of these chicks. They're just looking for tricks and money. It doesn't surprise me her brother is a criminal while she was a prostitute. All these women seem to have just picked the quickest hustle they could find: prostitution. There's no difference between them and the girls on Skid Row it's just that they're packed 'prettier'. Same desperate mindset.

You've hit the nail on the head and it's why we said the older generation has basically led the younger ones down the wrong path. The pendulum swung too far. It went from be a strong independent woman, staying in school, getting your money (advice Gen X got) to this new 2022 advice which is advocating low-level sex work and 'luxury life' aka fukking random white men for quick bucks and how college is a waste of time (advice Gen Z are getting). Most of their black women who give them advice who are older are actually usually with black men or single moms but they're telling girls to 'divest'. It seems almost cruel that these women are old AF but advising these young girls to follow such demonic lifestyles.

ALL the categories above all take L's and I'm not shocked that you said most of them are broke single moms or end up with black men anyway. This girl was talking about married sugar daddies, money and white men when in reality the best she could do was a $40 dollar manicure and some drugs from some white dude who didn't care about her life or death. Is this really a 'win' for them?

Sex work is simply never the answer. This isn't the slave days or 1700 when black women's only options were to become prostitutes to white men. We can debate solutions to poverty but this ain't it.
exactly bytches ain't even getting gamed up like that. She could've hoéd off bumble (which is kinda what the dating apps is turning into anyway) and some goofy bluepilled breh wouldn't question how she managed to flex on boats and shyt despite being a broke ass college student, Like a lot of brehs said she could've married a breh who is a truck mechanic and dude wouldn't know her past.

I really doubt that they left a used condom on the crime scene, The cops knew this was gonna be a hard to prosecute case because they couldn't prove that the trick gave her the drugs in a drink or she took them herself. So they just deaded the situation. But since the parents and the brother low key knew how their daughter was moving (or they should've known) They keep pressing the issue and they're gonna put all shorties business out on the streets.

They're gonna fully expose the hoein' that shorty engaged in and they probably gonna pull up more goofy shyt that she said and like Coli brehs everyone except the hardcore shea buttas are gonna say #HYON on this. This is just like the chick in MS who was fukking with the married cac racesolider who was getting beat and threatened to tell his wife. The family tried to Black Lives Matter the situation and all that Blue Lives Matter Them nakers (whatt sheas say when they want to say the N-word with the hard er) deserved to get shot even trying to get Tariq to say something and he and everyone else said #HYON besides the white cop did eventually go to jail behind it.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Because these same divestors are the ones wishing death upon black men and calling us bullet bags. fukk all that holier than thou shyt. Any woman who chooses to be a white man's slave in 2022 after what our black ancestors went through deserves absolutely NO SYMPATHY FROM ME.

I'll be damned if I have any remorse for someone who's got me labelled as an enemy just because I have brown skin and a penis.
Cool but understand female Nature ALL women seek the best genetic deal In the book The Fall of Berlin 1945 by Anthony Beevor he talked about a movie star who kept a diary. This bytch was a convinced nazi even white russians were seen as subhumans. Red Army soliders was looting shooting and raping bytches left and right.

After the war was over this Mongolian Private asked her if she knew a chick who would cook and clean for him. Her used to be rich ass quickly told him she could do that. The next line was He was so exited and drunk that he couldn't perform. So in short this former Movie star agreed to fukk cook and clean for this Mongolian nikka for food and ciggerettes

If you listen to Dievestors they call us Conquered people. They praise white men because they "won". Let a modern day Haitian revolution happen and Black and white women will line up to suck your dikk for food and ciggerettes. Even when Dievestors tell the truth they lie. No woman is really Pro Black or Pro white they are Pro them they will ALWAYS seek the best deal they can get.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

are you ok with the cac not getting investigated after they found a bloody condom?

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
are you ok with the cac not getting investigated after they found a bloody condom?

Of course I'm not okay with that. He should be thoroughly investigated and thrown away under lock and key if he did something to her.

But we all know there's a 99% chance that won't happen. :mjpls:

It still doesn't take away from the fact that this beautiful young brehette could have easily sat down and chilled with a regular breh but instead she decided to sell her body to the highest cac bidder she could find.

All the while openly bashing black men on the media. :beli:

When you make these types of moves, you put yourself at risk for these types of results. She chose the lifestyle of money, pills, and prostitution. She could have easily made her money in different ways and was a very beautiful chick imo, but that's the lifestyle she chose.

#HYON :yeshrug:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Of course I'm not okay with that. He should be thoroughly investigated and thrown away under lock and key if he did something to her.

But we all know there's a 99% chance that won't happen. :mjpls:

It still doesn't take away from the fact that beautiful young brehette could have easily sat down and chilled with a regular breh but instead she decided to sell her body to the highest cac bidder she could find.

All the while openly bashing black men on the media. :beli:

I think you need to watch a bunch of manosphere red pilled shyt. Someone just posted a thread about Vet bae shorty is an #averagegang chick, not ugly but not even with an really fat ass and she got pictures of her on yachts and shyt.

Who you think boat she's on?

IG completely fukked up the game. You can straight up call someone through IG if the person has that set up on their IG ANY. half way decent looking chick is gonna do what she did.

It's not even totally her fault. Dark Skin chicks without huge asses is way more co operative than lightskins with ass. In any country you go to usually Darkskin chicks with rather narrow asses is dealing with white boys. I literally got a skinnie minnie in the kitchen cleaning up as we speak.

Low key even lightskins with BBL's down here are entitled. If not saying every girl is like that but you'd be smart to assume that any chick that you deal with has fukked waaaaaay more nikkas than you think. Clouted nikkas are like regular nikkas they scroll IG and they like pictures of bytches that get their dikk hard to not even really fly bytches but cute. Those incel brehs aren't lying #averagegang ain't eating off dating apps like that (they can holla in person though) But bytches with even low follower counts??? You think any of these Coli brehs who make threads about random bytches on IG wouldn't trick off on them? You think all these bytches IG's have thousands of dikk pics and Request for Hoein'in their DM's?

I look at and follow certain bytches but I stay out of the DM's and don't be liking pictures like that because I know there's thousands of simps in every bytches boxes (pun not intended but intended)

shyt is getting so bad that brehs are gonna have to start traveling to just meet regular fly bytches who ain't flexing what the trickin' buys them

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
exactly bytches ain't even getting gamed up like that. She could've hoéd off bumble (which is kinda what the dating apps is turning into anyway) and some goofy bluepilled breh wouldn't question how she managed to flex on boats and shyt despite being a broke ass college student, Like a lot of brehs said she could've married a breh who is a truck mechanic and dude wouldn't know her past.

I really doubt that they left a used condom on the crime scene, The cops knew this was gonna be a hard to prosecute case because they couldn't prove that the trick gave her the drugs in a drink or she took them herself. So they just deaded the situation. But since the parents and the brother low key knew how their daughter was moving (or they should've known) They keep pressing the issue and they're gonna put all shorties business out on the streets.

They're gonna fully expose the hoein' that shorty engaged in and they probably gonna pull up more goofy shyt that she said and like Coli brehs everyone except the hardcore shea buttas are gonna say #HYON on this. This is just like the chick in MS who was fukking with the married cac racesolider who was getting beat and threatened to tell his wife. The family tried to Black Lives Matter the situation and all that Blue Lives Matter Them nakers (whatt sheas say when they want to say the N-word with the hard er) deserved to get shot even trying to get Tariq to say something and he and everyone else said #HYON besides the white cop did eventually go to jail behind it.

If we look at things at pure economic terms over a lifetime these women will save far more and enjoy a far better life with a good 'blu pill' bro. And I mean that seriously. But they're too fukking stupid to realise it.But they are criminals and very similar to petty criminals they don't see the bigger picture. Most of the 'luxury' chicks get ran through and think they are in 'luxury' because they're getting some 200 dollar dinner, some bag and some vacation and then that's done.

They back to struggling with their lives, bouncing from place to place trying to 'secure the bag'. meanwhile they could secure themselves with just the stable dude. It doesn't seem glamour but in pure economic terms over a lifetime it will add up far far far more than the pennies they get here and there from the tricks. . They'll get life long free living and childcare help. They may not live in a mansion but they'll have a solid person who'll pay for their food, shelter and that of their children.

The family 'fumbled' this. I'm 100% certain now a criminal case has been launched all it takes will be a phone check to see exactly what the brother dropped. They're going to completely turn this case on her. I already see cacs on reddit lying talking about 'she took drugs and he left her to sleep he didn't have sex with her'. When there was a used condom found. Cacs have now jumped on the overdose and are claiming he never slept with her, her brother gave her drugs, she did the drugs and fell asleep and he woke up next day with her dead. That's the new narrative. From this narrative they'll use it to expose both her and her brother.

On reddit they've already started posting her brothers past mug shots....saying he is a 'known drug dealer'. They're already creating their story for this family. It sucks because as I said the flabby old aged women who are making these youtube videos are nowhere to be found now. This white man couldn't give a damn about her life and cacs will now push a narrative about her.

cops will also feel comfy 'outing' her too cos family sued them and there was a march etc etc also cacs on reddit claiming dude got death treats etc etc. Police are gonna throw the family to the wolves.