Divestor gets killed after meeting up with 54 y/o White Man off Bumble *Updated: Suspect Identified

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This is the game she chose, the game is the game, if she was civilian she'd still be alive.

Don't get mad at the underworld for just being itself...
Again shorty was defenitely the hoein' but regular Black women are goofy about white dudes. They assume that they're "nice" don't really use the internet despite using every played out internet term that Black people use. Like saying shyt like YOLO.

I just watched this podcast wear this SEAL interviewed this other SEAL and he randomly said that Whitfish Montana was "bougie".

These white boys know how thirsty these Black chicks are. besides if a chick sells trout off a dating app and is stupid enough to let the nikka come through and fukk all he has to do is just not pay the bytch. What is she gonna do call the cops and say the nikka refused to pay me for sex?

There's white dudes that go on sugar baby sites like Seeking Arragements meet a bytch at a hotel bar get a room and "ïnterview" the bytch in the room.

It's so bad that white chick say I don't meet without payment. White dudes ain't smarter than Black Men but they do think outside the box.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
If we look at things at pure economic terms over a lifetime these women will save far more and enjoy a far better life with a good 'blu pill' bro. And I mean that seriously. But they're too fukking stupid to realise it.But they are criminals and very similar to petty criminals they don't see the bigger picture. Most of the 'luxury' chicks get ran through and think they are in 'luxury' because they're getting some 200 dollar dinner, some bag and some vacation and then that's done.

They back to struggling with their lives, bouncing from place to place trying to 'secure the bag'. meanwhile they could secure themselves with just the stable dude. It doesn't seem glamour but in pure economic terms over a lifetime it will add up far far far more than the pennies they get here and there from the tricks. . They'll get life long free living and childcare help. They may not live in a mansion but they'll have a solid person who'll pay for their food, shelter and that of their children.

The family 'fumbled' this. I'm 100% certain now a criminal case has been launched all it takes will be a phone check to see exactly what the brother dropped. They're going to completely turn this case on her. I already see cacs on reddit lying talking about 'she took drugs and he left her to sleep he didn't have sex with her'. When there was a used condom found. Cacs have now jumped on the overdose and are claiming he never slept with her, her brother gave her drugs, she did the drugs and fell asleep and he woke up next day with her dead. That's the new narrative. From this narrative they'll use it to expose both her and her brother.

On reddit they've already started posting her brothers past mug shots....saying he is a 'known drug dealer'. They're already creating their story for this family. It sucks because as I said the flabby old aged women who are making these youtube videos are nowhere to be found now. This white man couldn't give a damn about her life and cacs will now push a narrative about her.

cops will also feel comfy 'outing' her too cos family sued them and there was a march etc etc also cacs on reddit claiming dude got death treats etc etc. Police are gonna throw the family to the wolves.
Yeah Youtube detectives be doing the work for Cops now. bytches are too game goofy and getting played by nikkas fronting wealth. The All Star is supposed to be in Cleveland there's nikkas who already rented nice suites on low APR cards driving rentals with a couple of pictures with celebrities and gonna use that to make goofy wannabe groupies fukk them for free thinking that they can get them into a private party with Bron Bron.

But you can't tell these hoes that they ain't gonna be the next Blac Chyna even though low key Blac Chyna is down bad now herself. Black Chyna just ducked a false kidnapping charge.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
I think you need to watch a bunch of manosphere red pilled shyt. Someone just posted a thread about Vet bae shorty is an #averagegang chick, not ugly but not even with an really fat ass and she got pictures of her on yachts and shyt.

Who you think boat she's on?

IG completely fukked up the game. You can straight up call someone through IG if the person has that set up on their IG ANY. half way decent looking chick is gonna do what she did.

It's not even totally her fault. Dark Skin chicks without huge asses is way more co operative than lightskins with ass. In any country you go to usually Darkskin chicks with rather narrow asses is dealing with white boys. I literally got a skinnie minnie in the kitchen cleaning up as we speak.

Low key even lightskins with BBL's down here are entitled. If not saying every girl is like that but you'd be smart to assume that any chick that you deal with has fukked waaaaaay more nikkas than you think. Clouted nikkas are like regular nikkas they scroll IG and they like pictures of bytches that get their dikk hard to not even really fly bytches but cute. Those incel brehs aren't lying #averagegang ain't eating off dating apps like that (they can holla in person though) But bytches with even low follower counts??? You think any of these Coli brehs who make threads about random bytches on IG wouldn't trick off on them? You think all these bytches IG's have thousands of dikk pics and Request for Hoein'in their DM's?

I look at and follow certain bytches but I stay out of the DM's and don't be liking pictures like that because I know there's thousands of simps in every bytches boxes (pun not intended but intended)

shyt is getting so bad that brehs are gonna have to start traveling to just meet regular fly bytches who ain't flexing what the trickin' buys them

You not wrong breh. Simps have completely ruined the game. At this point I say let the tricks win. They can have em. No amount of money in the world can buy a woman's respect and admiration for you as a man. :yeshrug:

Really there's only two options, do what you said and travel out or just thug it out here in the states and go your own way. :manny:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
If we look at things at pure economic terms over a lifetime these women will save far more and enjoy a far better life with a good 'blu pill' bro. And I mean that seriously. But they're too fukking stupid to realise it.But they are criminals and very similar to petty criminals they don't see the bigger picture. Most of the 'luxury' chicks get ran through and think they are in 'luxury' because they're getting some 200 dollar dinner, some bag and some vacation and then that's done.

They back to struggling with their lives, bouncing from place to place trying to 'secure the bag'. meanwhile they could secure themselves with just the stable dude. It doesn't seem glamour but in pure economic terms over a lifetime it will add up far far far more than the pennies they get here and there from the tricks. . They'll get life long free living and childcare help. They may not live in a mansion but they'll have a solid person who'll pay for their food, shelter and that of their children.

The family 'fumbled' this. I'm 100% certain now a criminal case has been launched all it takes will be a phone check to see exactly what the brother dropped. They're going to completely turn this case on her. I already see cacs on reddit lying talking about 'she took drugs and he left her to sleep he didn't have sex with her'. When there was a used condom found. Cacs have now jumped on the overdose and are claiming he never slept with her, her brother gave her drugs, she did the drugs and fell asleep and he woke up next day with her dead. That's the new narrative. From this narrative they'll use it to expose both her and her brother.

On reddit they've already started posting her brothers past mug shots....saying he is a 'known drug dealer'. They're already creating their story for this family. It sucks because as I said the flabby old aged women who are making these youtube videos are nowhere to be found now. This white man couldn't give a damn about her life and cacs will now push a narrative about her.

cops will also feel comfy 'outing' her too cos family sued them and there was a march etc etc also cacs on reddit claiming dude got death treats etc etc. Police are gonna throw the family to the wolves.
Actually again older hoes be failing these young in the game hoes. No one is telling a bytch that if Drake DM's you don't accept the holla but what they should know is Take nikkas as seriously as they take you. Clouted nikka pipe you out at the Sheraton cool accept the clout token of saying you fukked a clouted nikka but if a mechanic is willing to simp out then maybe you should marry him. That's all Steve Harvey and Kevin Samuels is saying pick that 5 5 5 nikka meaning that 50 to 60 K mechanic 5 feet something 500K in a Roth IRA 50 years old if that nikka is willing to wife.

History has proven over and over again that generally white boys don't wife Black chicks unless they're down bad or an outcast in their communites and if you have a baby you're done with damn near any kind of dude.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You not wrong breh. Simps have completely ruined the game. At this point I say let the tricks win. They can have em. No amount of money in the world can buy a woman's respect and admiration for you as a man. :yeshrug:

Really there's only two options, do what you said and travel out or just thug it out here in the states and go your own way. :manny:
Totally correct, You got to let goofies be goofy that goes for stupid ass hoes and stupid ass tricks.
You can't buy a woman's love and respect at least not with anything tangible either she likes you or she doesn't, nikkas ain't got to leave the country but any broad will give you their IG, If the bytch is a receptionist and she's posting pictures of her posted up in some fly ass restaurant or on boats and shyt and or if you take her on a date and she's buried in her phone that tells you all you need to know about that hoe.

Again That IG will tell you everything, It's filled with family pictures graduation shyt nice restaurants here and there with the Fam or co workers or whatever Cool you always see her by herself or with other thots instant Red Flag.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
vunEnaN.png

:skip:They gunning for the brother now...

#PlotThickens
#KENNEKAJENKINS2.0

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
vunEnaN.png

:skip:They gunning for the brother now...

#PlotThickens
#KENNEKAJENKINS2.0

:dead:

I told y'all I saw this dumb ass story.

'It was solved by LSA and Reddit' lol. As @Wiseborn predicted now that they have an excuse to say 'seeeee it's not a white mans fault! nothing to do with divesting!' they're now going right back to somehow blaming a black man. It is crazy how somehow this how now become a black mans fault. The 'divestors' desperately wanted it to be the case.

Black women and white men ironically are the ones heavily pushing this 'the brother is a drug dealer and he is responsible and he may have killed other women and the family know but they're trying to scam the police'.

1. This story is false. They're trying to say the brother is a 'drug king pin' and also is responsible for murdering another woman. The brother is anything but this new narrative that women are dropping dead in Connecticut due to drug overdoses and it's the brother.

2. Despite the fact a used condom is found they're pushing the story her brother gave her drugs, she secretly did it without the dude seeing, he didn't have sex with her and 'put her to bed' and then he was a good guy who called the police when he woke up and she was dead.
3. We already have her toxicology report lol.

Please don't let these people begin a new story :dead:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Accidental overdose death of 23-year-old Connecticut woman to be investigated as a crime, police say

(CNN)The death of Lauren Smith-Fields, a 23-year-old Connecticut woman who died of an overdose, is now being investigated as a crime, Bridgeport police said Tuesday.
Officials said the department's narcotics and vice division has opened an investigation and will be assisted by the US Drug Enforcement Administration.
A day earlier, a medical examiner ruled Smith-Fields death was accidental and caused by "acute intoxication due to the combined effects of fentanyl, promethazine, hydroxyzine and alcohol."
Police are focusing their attention on "the factors that led to her untimely death," acting police Chief Rebeca Garcia said in a statement.

Lauren Smith-Fields: Accidental overdose death to be investigated as a crime, police say - CNN