Divestor gets killed after meeting up with 54 y/o White Man off Bumble *Updated: Suspect Identified

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
True but apparently they didn’t make a effort to preserve the crime scene, I don’t think anything comes of this. They have to prove he gave her the drugs
Yep too late now, dude is not going to jail. Hope these hoes use google because it could happen again.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Correct you are not an expert....and if it's not an accident what is it?
What I think happened is mostly likely homeboy is the type of white trick who links with Black women trying to hoe. Since the broad is hoein' he goes to their crib gives them drugs so he can fukk without paying. If he did this with chicks who weren't hoein' and the bytch gets drugged then she'd call the police, get him kicked off the apps etc. Way less likely scenario but possible she was the hoein' but needed gas to get herself going and OD's on what she knew was Fent or someother pill that was laced.

I just can't see regular Black people fukking with Fent openly no one does the people who fukk with Fent are desperate heroin addicts looking to get a cheap high.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Can’t celebrate a black woman death, this is not the moment of I told you do so or hold your own nuts. This is someone family member. How are we better than divesters if we act like them?
I'm not celebrating the death of anyone unless they are a child molester rapist or murderer. And even then it's not celebration it's justice.

This is a cautionary tale.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yahoo is part of the Yahoo family of brands

Fentanyl is the leading cause of death for Americans in the 18-34 age bracket. She's another statistic, nothing suspicious about this.
It's the leading cause of death of people who pop pills and take hard drugs. I know there was a phase where hood chicks would pop percs and ex but I never met a chick who smoked heroin or took fent. Unless people are lying they say that Fent will almost defenitely kill you if you don't take Narcan or go to the hospital immediately.

If nikkas want to have her #HYON because of her socials cool but lets not act like the white nikka was on the up and up just because yáll don't like this chick.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Leading cause? Fentanyl is probably the 10th leading cause of death for that age group :dead:
Exactly everyone says Fent is extremely dangerous, like I said unless the drug industry is lying they say you can't really be a fentanyl addict you almost always overdose on the shyt. Again a lot of women (not even most) smoke weed occasionally not many women pop Fent like it's nothing

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
You know bytches who do more than weed? How? Why?
it's random as fukk because I dont do shyt more than CBD/weed/booze lmao

one gal I messed with for a hot second had a habit...i should have been way more bothered by it cause she was snorting up quite a bit of coke on my kitchen countertop, I wasn't even thinking about her possibly od'ing until a homie of mine mentioned it

another gal I used to smut out dabbled in it after we parted ways, the guy she was seeing had it from time to time. it's an instant dealbreaker now, I tried to go into my last sitch with an open mind but I can't deal with drugged out gals

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
How are we acting like them? Those hardcore divesters/bedwenches hate all black men in general. We don’t hate black women. We only hate c00n bedwenches, they’re defacto white supremacists
I'd say divestors and swirlers are doing you a favor by telling you what it is.

The main problem with Black people is they're surrounded by people who don't like them. white conservatives get out of the military and become cops/racesoliders in Black communities because that's where the money is. white Karens become teachers and social workers in Black Neighborhoods. most of these swirler/ divestors on Youtube don't show their faces, Why because some of them openly admit that they live around Black people.

One chick who worked in the Philly school system threatened to get her Black Father who was a cop because some nikka threatened to doxx her and asked her why did she work with Black boys since she hated them so much.

Everyone points out that most of these swirlers don't have white men. Cynthia G who shyts on Black Men daily says she's not a divestor and that most Black women aren't and the reason she doesn't tell Black women to not have sex with Black Men is because she knows that Black women ain't gonna do that en masse.

shyt I wish all divestors just told me the deal. Everyone thinks the manosphere in general is dangerous nobody is saying that a divestor is planning to shoot up a school

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
it's random as fukk because I dont do shyt more than CBD/weed/booze lmao

one gal I messed with for a hot second had a habit...i should have been way more bothered by it cause she was snorting up quite a bit of coke on my kitchen countertop, I wasn't even thinking about her possibly od'ing until a homie of mine mentioned it
another gal I used to smut out dabbled in it after we parted ways, the guy she was seeing had it from time to time. it's an instant dealbreaker now, I tried to go into my last sitch with an open mind but I can't deal with drugged out gals
You're playing a dangerous game breh. You do know that addicts are addicts. Unless a bytch has an unlimited supply of drugs in which case she won't do anything else soon a bytch gotta get her fix somehow. Unless you're one of those goofy tricks who give bytches drugs to fukk, I mean if you're just smashing she's hoein' for drugs.

I mean if a chick is undisciplined enough to use in front of you means the dope has got her or she thinks less of you to assume you will deal with her anyway.

Not even trying to wag my finger but if you find your TV missing and just your TV missing consider yourself lucky.

If you're young I guess you don't remember the neighborhood crackhead that used to be around the way. Any crackhead will tell you they started off my snorting a little coke then that shyt starts calling them:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
here's the deal. The average Black broad that the Coli knows including bytches that Coli brehs are piping out would fukk a white dude.

Women aren't that different than Men women be lying to yáll. Just like a breh could love Black women but run to a becky offering to suck him off at the club a Black women will deal with what she assumes is a cool white boy. That white boy who went viral with that Kappa Shimmy was running through Black chicks at the HBCU he went to. The bytches he fukked ain't "wenches" he was a exotic dude with internet clout so he gets p*ssy. Most of the hoes he fukks will end up with brehs and never mention it.

The actual wenches/ swirlers/ divestors that you see on twitter and youtube are capping. Even the hoe who started the shyt on Youtube Chystelyn Karazin is divorced taken so many L's over the years it ain't funny admitted that she really liked Fifty Cent etc. Her message was find a white dude don't worry about what he looks like and marry him. She admits that it's hard to get Black women to do this. She's a swirler meaning she'd trying to get wifed by an extra average white man who will accept her.

Then there's the I hate Black Men all of them need to die Dievestors. They actually say abort Black male babies even though they know that means that they have to let a breh shoot up the club so that they can have a kid to abort. They say that you should avoid all Black Men a chick named Kendall St. Charles/ Brooklyn Blue says this while living in Bed Stuy with her Black Son.

Then there's the Level Up/ Get the bag femininty chicks This is most popular option basically they say get white boys to trick on you don't worry about being accepted. These chicks are basically Modern Day Bedwenches back in the day Wenching out started by chicks being thrown a piece of pork after being raped by a white man, or since that was rape it started after slavery from chicks like Michelle Obama's ancestor who stayed with the white man who raped her after slavery ended. That's what this chick was on and you youtube chicks like Shera Seven and Code Name Carmen say this. Shera Seven actually has a Black husband, so it's not like they're saying don't deal with Black Men they're saying white nikkas got the bag and they simp harder so focus on them.

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
Again. Y’all take social media too seriously. A lot of statements made on social media are hyperbolic.

And those posts weren’t just hyperbolic because she mostly did the same shyt offline. C’mon man, lol.

This argument’s on the same level as ‘it’s just memes/jokes’ whenever a white dude gets caught posting racist nonsense, probably worse tbh.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Then there's the I hate Black Men all of them need to die Dievestors. They actually say abort Black male babies even though they know that means that they have to let a breh shoot up the club so that they can have a kid to abort. They say that you should avoid all Black Men a chick named Kendall St. Charles/ Brooklyn Blue says this while living in Bed Stuy with her Black Son.

Tbh, from your descriptions, a lot of these women sound broke and lazy, if they were men they'd be criminals. This Lauren girl had a prior for robbing a car which shows you the character of these chicks. They're just looking for tricks and money. It doesn't surprise me her brother is a criminal while she was a prostitute. All these women seem to have just picked the quickest hustle they could find: prostitution. There's no difference between them and the girls on Skid Row it's just that they're packed 'prettier'. Same desperate mindset.

You've hit the nail on the head and it's why we said the older generation has basically led the younger ones down the wrong path. The pendulum swung too far. It went from be a strong independent woman, staying in school, getting your money (advice Gen X got) to this new 2022 advice which is advocating low-level sex work and 'luxury life' aka fukking random white men for quick bucks and how college is a waste of time (advice Gen Z are getting). Most of their black women who give them advice who are older are actually usually with black men or single moms but they're telling girls to 'divest'. It seems almost cruel that these women are old AF but advising these young girls to follow such demonic lifestyles.

ALL the categories above all take L's and I'm not shocked that you said most of them are broke single moms or end up with black men anyway. This girl was talking about married sugar daddies, money and white men when in reality the best she could do was a $40 dollar manicure and some drugs from some white dude who didn't care about her life or death. Is this really a 'win' for them?

Sex work is simply never the answer. This isn't the slave days or 1700 when black women's only options were to become prostitutes to white men. We can debate solutions to poverty but this ain't it.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
You know bytches who do more than weed? How? Why?
You'd be surprised how many women are doing harder stuff than weed nowadays. Years ago I was chilling with a chick at her place and she pulled out the coke and did a line like it wasn't nothing. She got annoyed because I didn't want any after she offered me some. :gucci: