Divestor gets killed after meeting up with 54 y/o White Man off Bumble *Updated: Suspect Identified

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Can’t celebrate a black woman death, this is not the moment of I told you do so or hold your own nuts. This is someone family member. How are we better than divesters if we act like them?

How are we acting like them? Those hardcore divesters/bedwenches hate all black men in general. We don’t hate black women. We only hate c00n bedwenches, they’re defacto white supremacists

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Again. Y’all take social media too seriously. A lot of statements made on social media are hyperbolic.
You're right I totally agree with you. But you also have to remember that people take that stuff literally as well. What your social media shows dictates how people view you. That's why we have so many depressed people now trying to live up to an image they're trying to uphold to people that don't even know them.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
really it's her family looking for a villain cuz their daughter went out like used tissue
I believe he drugged her maybe not intentionally but I think he gave her the fent. But I also believe that the family knew what she was doing and they want to apply pressure so she doesn't get treated like a "dead hooker".