Divestor gets killed after meeting up with 54 y/o White Man off Bumble *Updated: Suspect Identified

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
How did her family think she acquired Dior and LV?

True. When I was a kid. I remember my dad and mom having a long meeting with me on how I got a box of hot wheel cars. I stole them with my friends but my mom and dad knew something was up cause they didn’t have that much money when I was little kid and they knew everything that they bought for me ahah

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
That still doesn't mean she deserved to die, you dumb motherfukker.

Nobody deserves to die but it happens. The nuance is don't put yourself in questionable situations then expect people to feel bad for you.

There's a reason people say don't get into sex work because it's unsafe for multiple reasons. But she wanted the quick and easy cash. A lot of these tricks are unhinged. And these girls are getting into spaces alone with them for quick cash.

I feel bad for her but her decisions led to this possibility.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
There is a report she went outside to meet the brother and came back in the house.....possibly to get something from him?

The brother is also pushing the narrative that police didn't do their job
The cops looked into him, not the white boy.

I guess this could be an elaborate case to throw suspicion off him but why would he give his own sister fentanyl?

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Nobody deserves to die but it happens. The nuance is don't put yourself in questionable situations then expect people to feel bad for you.

There's a reason people say don't get into sex work because it's unsafe for multiple reasons. But she wanted the quick and easy cash. A lot of these tricks are unhinged. And these girls are getting into spaces alone with them for quick cash.

Well said brother.

Simps like @Crowd Surf Off A Cliff is out here personally insulting me because a literal ho died on the clock. That shyt happens everyday.

Maybe you can put your cape on and save a few of them. Good luck. Take that incel coli energy and put it to good use. Cause if you ever said half the stuff you said to me online I'd smack dog shyt out of you

Last edited:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
I wonder if those blogs going to apologize to that man :mjpls:

Looks like the police was right. He was a nice guy :mjpls:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It is dangerous, it’s also a breeding ground for serial killers because the cops don’t care about hookers