DISRESPECTFUL breh on dating show DOGS OUT the women but they still want to date him. Gentleman gets PASSED UP for being "corny". UPDATE: GETS FIRED

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
One thing this shows has shown me is there is truth to this new generation of 20-somethings looking old and worn out for their age. Might just be the crowd that goes on this show, but these girls be talking about 21-24 looking deadass 29-34 in the face :merchant:

And so many cheap ass outfits and shoes on here…:sadcam:
4 nights a week of hookah, alcohol, and fake pills will do that, along with no actual outside activities. That’s why some dudes are out here with receding hairlines and ED at 23 years old.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I’ve watched every episode and of the 50-60 dudes they’ve had, literally only a handful, no more than 5-6, have been like that. Honestly it’s probably not ENOIGH dudes respectfully clapping back.

Why? Bc men with common sense know how to move. A woman is gonna ‘pop’ if you mean to other women. Thats why him bagging shorty was such a shock. (But we now see she was on bullshyt)

But these dudes go too far. They call every chick beautiful, be way too nice, etc which inherently makes women more delusional and entitled. Vicious cycle
That's the part that's weird. The chics be talking down on a breh for some clout instead of saying I wasn't interested. Then the dude still be complimenting her and still shoot. That's why the disrespect continues it doesn't get checked. I'm not saying go off but I wouldn't even give her air to breathe just say cool and keep it pushing. They gotta stop kissing ass and eating shyt

jay83

Superstar
Daps
That's the part that's weird. The chics be talking down on a breh for some clout instead of saying I wasn't interested. Then the dude still be complimenting her and still shoot. That's why the disrespect continues it doesn't get checked. I'm not saying go off but I wouldn't even give her air to breathe just say cool and keep it pushing. They gotta stop kissing ass and eating shyt

That’s because a lot of social media is dominated by the bitter woman mafia so anything that isn’t kissing ass will get dudes put out on blast.

Last edited:

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I agree. At least he didn’t waste his money.

But some brehs think other races have it easier, and that’s not the case.

White men generally do have it a bit easier. Since every race of women is somewhat open to dating them.

There are certain women of all races that would just not date a black, Asian or Indian breh no matter what

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
*BOTH Videos are TIMSTAMPPED*

Disrespectful breh

Gentleman

:francis:

The girl in the White Dress is smart as shyt, you can tell by hearing her talk. I would have picked her:

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The girl in the White Dress is smart as shyt, you can tell by hearing her talk:

She sound white washed. I’m actually surprised she was on this, she comes across as looking for a Zack or Chad

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
She sound white washed. I’m actually surprised she was on this, she comes across as looking for a Zack or Chad

Yeah I get what your saying, I had a friend at my HBCU who talked like her, but she grew up on a US military base in Japan and she was really smart.

For me, the girl in the white dress, it was her hair. She kept it up and her hair and edges were oiled, a lot of those white washed talking sisters, who date Zack or Chad's have hair that be dry and unkept like Candace Owens.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I thought she was very annoying in dealing with the workout dude. It felt like she was a hiring manager instead of being on a dating show. Maybe it’s cause she’s 22 and has been on of the youngest women on this version of this show.

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:deadrose: Breh, I'm not going to bullshyt you. When Austin was about to get embalmed by Kane and em, I was shooked AF :damn: . Bad enough, I almost called the authorities on Austin because Pillman was about to put a slug in the dome.

Wrestling was different :wow:

There is no more Vince mcmahon.
Now.

So the shyt potentially is gonna be better.
than any time you saw wrasslin before tho.
Like wwe makes sense to some effect now.

That ol school ides about wrasslin was from Vince. Who is no longer there anymore. Thank the lord.

Art Barr