Disney's Little Mermaid (Halle Bailey, Live Action) (May 26 2023)

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
“The film will incorporate the original songs from the 1989 animated hit as well as new tunes from Alan Menken and Lin-Manuel Miranda.”

No way this won’t be the GOAT Disney live-action remake. :banderas:

Beauty & The Beast has been the only good one so far though :mjlol:

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Who?:what:
:camby:

nikka its Kristina Hendricks or nobody. Her swimming round in some seashell pasties is what Hollywood was made for :noah:

Hendricks in a shell bra floating around looking all wet and glistening? The world ain't ready for that, bruh.

Smh at my wife questioning why I'm going to go see The Little Mermaid for the sixth time this weekend

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Hendricks in a shell bra floating around looking all wet and glistening? The world ain't ready for that, bruh.

Smh at my wife questioning why I'm going to go see The Little Mermaid for the sixth time this weekend

that dweeb who saw avengers 130 times aint gon have nothing on a lot of nikkas :shaq:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
“The film will incorporate the original songs from the 1989 animated hit as well as new tunes from Alan Menken and Lin-Manuel Miranda.”

No way this won’t be the GOAT Disney live-action remake. :banderas:

Beauty & The Beast has been the only good one so far though :mjlol:
Aladdin was way better than BATB :stopitslime:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
What's up with Disney remaking old animated movies into live action movies?! :scust:
Tired of asking this dumb ass question.

Most of these stories in the Disney movies are retellings of their own.

And they are pretty successful at them so far. Despite you pissy weirdos that take movies too serious bytching about it.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Tired of asking this dumb ass question.

Most of these stories in the Disney movies are retellings of their own.

And they are pretty successful at them so far. Despite you pissy weirdos that take movies too serious bytching about it.
Wonder why movie studios keep doing the thing making them hundreds of millions of dollars with generally positive reviews, brehs