Disney on that Fresh Prince wave

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
The fukkery is Disney made such a big whoo ha capitalising economically on the pull that the “first ever black princess” would bring and they did very well
Now she’s hot they are whitening her out

Let’s see what happens to Wakand’s next movie, probably be set in Beverly Hills and Panther got white grandchildren and a pet dog named Nibbles

parallax

Superstar
Daps
you have a dayshot of cartoon tiana? its hard to make a color comparison when one is at night and one is in a lit situation

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
you have a dayshot of cartoon tiana? its hard to make a color comparison when one is at night and one is in a lit situation

So it’s just filters??

25j9zpy.png

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
If they really want to make sistas mad. Change the man into a dark skin man.

It’s not the outrage of black women that I’m highlighting
It’s the capitalising off of young black girls insecurities and self image that is the issue

Then u got geniuses in here saying be glad they gave u princess like they didn’t make money off that stunt

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
I mean, they can still make her match up correctly, studios render CG until the last minute all the time. Plus isn't there a more prominent black character in this anyway? Played by Taraji I think

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They switched up OG Princess Tiana

EDIT
For the benefit of those who do not know how the first black Disney princess originally looked, my bad

2iuvuk5.jpg
b

For her cameo for up and coming Wreck it Ralph movie

They thought we wouldn’t notice but you can’t Aunt Viv these lil black girls any more their eyes are too sharp

Whoever that Dyani person is that started tearing up over that needs to commit suicide ASAP. I will never understand or relate to people who put that much stock into fictional stories and characters. I dont understand seeking racial or gender inspiration from fictional animated characters . Yet thats what passes for woke nowadays. Its pathetic and speaks volumes on how parents have failed this current generation of overly sensitive, entitled, and immature whiners. They're inspired by fictional animated characters with natural hair yet offended by and hiding from opposing viewpoints.