Disney on that Fresh Prince wave

Daps
If they want a more how can I put it

Universal looking princess they should have just illustrated it like that from the get go
Why change it?

I see the same thing in comic books, a character starts of Black then become more ambiguous as the series progresses depending on the illustrator.

You men are just bugging because Tiana is a fictional bedwench but little black girls notice these subliminals

Naw I think we was just comparing the two pictures you posted. I had to go look up how she originally looked. Yea they switched her up

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She looks exactly the same, I'm sorry but I don't see it. The proportions are the same. The bridge of the nose is still the same width, the nostrils and mouth look to be the same size too, they're just flaring inward because that's what happens when you pucker your lips hard( like when you're sucking something out of a straw).

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
She looks exactly the same, I'm sorry but I don't see it. The proportions are the same. The bridge of the nose is still the same width, the nostrils and mouth look to be the same size too, they're just flaring inward because that's what happens when you pucker your lips hard( like when you're sucking something out of a straw).

Ok I have posted pics of the original Tiana sorry for the confusion

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They switched up OG Princess Tiana

EDIT
For the benefit who do not know how the first black Disney princess originall looked, my bad

2iuvuk5.jpg

For her cameo for up and coming Wreck it Ralph movie

They thought we wouldn’t notice but you can’t Aunt Viv these lil black girls any more their eyes are too sharp
Ok, now I definitely see what you're saying. White washed for sure.

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
She's still black :yeshrug: Disney could have done worse and not included her in the movie or even not make a black princess in the first place.
Typical
“You get what your given, be happy with the scraps” mentality
Il have non of that in this thread thanks
Ta ra

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
How the fukk they look the same
Bih are u blind

And idiots dapped Yo dumb ass too

In his defence I didn’t post the original Tiana in the OP
I wasn’t paying attention to the fact not everyone has children and would therefore know what she looked like or even who she was