Disney leaves Netflix and announces new ESPN streaming platform will NOT feature NFL or NBA content

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Some Disney executive is preparing to cut off ESPN from the company. LOL.
Start their own streaming service, smart, they should try to sell it to Netflix as an over the top service that their suers pay extra for.
NBAtv is online and NFL, well I don't give a fukk about NFL, but ESPN/ABC only has terrible MNF

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Man I just said I wasn't going to purchase any marvel flicks after dr strange because of the Netflix deal. Well time to buy guardians 2 today.

How are the marvel tv shows affected?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
:mjlol: good luck getting people to pay for ant man sequels and Espn minus NFL and NBA

You must not realize that one thing people WILL pay for is entertainment for their kids. Put every Disney movie and cartoon on there and they will take in money from parents everywhere. I know a couple families that subbed to Netflix specifically for the limited amount of Disney content there now.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Dc starting their own service as well

It should be a Warner Bros. streaming service. That way they could include everything from DC, the Harry Potter world, all the horror franchises and all the classic movies like Goodfellas. It'd have both adult and kids content.

Actually, that's pretty much what HBO Now is since it's owned by WB. They should just expand HBO Now.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Well good luck with that bullshyt disney because I'm not paying for that :mjlol:

I don't give a fukk about your animated shyt and DEFINITELY not paying for anything ESPN related without football or basketball

Better not fukk Marvel up by doing this dumbass shyt as well:mjlol:

Daps
It probably won't have NBA and NFL to start because they can't due to current contracts...but doesn't mean that it won't happen down the road.
This is the point a lot of people are missing. They will try to get the NFL and NBA next time the contracts are up.
The contracts around if they still are based heavily off tv revenue are going to be even more ridiculous when this happens.