Disney cuts ties with GOTG director James Gunn over pedo tweets! (Hollyweird)

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
:what::what::what:

How do you defend this?

CAC''s outing themselves defending pedos

WTF??

:snoop:

I called his tweets weak jokes in the post you quoted twice. I'm not defending ANY of his dumbass tweets, I'm saying that twitter trolling doesnt make him worse than the actual demons in hollywood (that do sick shyt IRL) who have been yet to be pressed yet. People going at Gunn and him being fired is fake outrage.

Somehow neither time you quoted me did you even try to have any counter argument but you are now trying to accuse me of being a cac

Thecoli.com

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I called his tweets weak jokes in the post you quoted twice. I'm not defending ANY of his dumbass tweets, I'm saying that twitter trolling doesnt make him worse than the actual demons in hollywood (that do sick shyt IRL) who have been yet to be pressed yet. People going at Gunn and him being fired is fake outrage.

Somehow neither time you quoted me did you even try to have any counter argument but you are now trying to accuse me of being a cac

Thecoli.com

Explain to me how going to a NAMBLA meeting is a "weak joke".

And I agree that Hollywood needs to get their ass beat for allowing these pedos to run around unchecked for decades.. see Corey Feldman

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
Back to Troma i guess...

Sucks cause i liked his writing and Slither was underrated. :francis:
Damn, I never knew he wrote Troma & Juliet . That’s a Troma “classic” along with Toxic Avenger, Duke Nuke’Em and Sgt. Kabukiman.
Any how, fukk all pedos and let them burn in Hell

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
i like how you conveniently ignored the rest of my post. the reason i said arguably not enough to cut ties over was because I was assuming at first that he could have been talking about a grown man and just calling him a boy for whatever reason. sick of you retards on here who can barely read or understand the shyt that's typed in front of you.
Stfu:mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
90 percent of the coli would be fired from any high profile job where popular opinion judged if we were employed or not.

coli breh: I got hired on at Disney:krs:

Random twitter person: Yooooo did you know *such and such use to post on this site called the coli, he went by the name CACKILLER. Here's some of his post*

"I hate white people sometimes I want to punch everyone of them I see"

"Women are so dumb I swear smarten up"

"I don't trust white people at all and I don't care if they all get murdered":yeshrug:

"I'm not racist I just hate white people"

coli breh::whoa: hold up

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
90 percent of the coli would be fired from any high profile job where popular opinion judged if we were employed or not.

Random twitter person: Yooooo did you know *such and such use to post on this site called the coli, he went by the name CACKILLER. Here's some of his post*

"I don't trust white people at all and I don't care if they all get murdered":yeshrug:

What does this have to do with Gunn being a pedo?

Daps
Reppin
the ocean

get ready for coli fake outrage morons to deflect

Edit: Too late