Disney cuts ties with GOTG director James Gunn over pedo tweets! (Hollyweird)

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
read the first joke and thought it was whack but arguably not enough to cut ties with, then there was like thirty two more tweets and each one was worse than the last. like how do you not think that tweetin this shyt is a bad idea and might come back to bite you in the ass? it's bad enough you're even thinking the shyt, then you put it out there in public.

this outrage is kinda dumb. Hes getting fired over some tweets with some weak jokes while there are actual sick people on these movie sets. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets replaced by a real pedo or rapist while the public says nothing

Bryan Singer isn't getting fired and Dan Schneider and his homies are all cooling. This false victory makes people happy?

I can’t front, that first tweet is fukking funny if you don’t associate it with a little kid

:sitdown:

:camby:

Yall need fukking help.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I guess we're suppose to believe this sick shyt wasn't his key to networking his way into hollywood though? :comeon:

This is the second pedophile director who made multi-billion dollar super hero franchises for hollywood too (bryan singer - XMEN movies)

drug-pool-party2.png

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

Last edited:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Bruh said I had a funny sense of humor...and ppl are just going with it

Well, ok...

Vuvuzela

Captain of Amerikkka
Daps
What has me
5I5s8.png
the most (aside from the Justice League state GOTG Vol 3 is now in as #Marvelgang) is that Disney sure as hell did their due diligence before hiring the dude and knew about this ish and not only still hired him -- and didn't think to tell him to go scorched earth on his social media out of sheer :scusthov:-- but only fired him because of the outrage threatening their pockets. They can :camby:too. Hope GOTG Vol. 3 flops to both hurt his ass knowing he could've done a cool billi if he wouldn't have been a degenercac and Disney's for hiring his foul self and only caring when shyt got unearthed. Meryl Streep "I ain't know Harvey was raping these bytches:troll:" headasses.

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
this outrage is kinda dumb. Hes getting fired over some tweets with some weak jokes while there are actual sick people on these movie sets. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets replaced by a real pedo or rapist while the public says nothing

Bryan Singer isn't getting fired and Dan Schneider and his homies are all cooling. This false victory makes people happy?

:what::what::what:

How do you defend this?

"I remember my first NAMBLA meeting. It was the first time I felt ok being who I am." - James Gunn

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

CAC''s outing themselves defending pedos

WTF??

:snoop:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
:sitdown:

:camby:

Yall need fukking help.
i like how you conveniently ignored the rest of my post. the reason i said arguably not enough to cut ties over was because I was assuming at first that he could have been talking about a grown man and just calling him a boy for whatever reason. sick of you retards on here who can barely read or understand the shyt that's typed in front of you.