Disney cuts ties with GOTG director James Gunn over pedo tweets! (Hollyweird)

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
It doesn't surprise me that people are defending him, and let's not frame defending pedophilia as a liberal thing, either. Let's not pretend that Republican canidate Roy Moore didn't barely lose the election out in Bama recently despite being a clear pedophile or that 45 is notoriously linked to inappropriate behavior with & towards young girls AND is on TAPE unapologetically proclaiming to a 8 year old that he'll be dating her in 10 years.

13 seconds in.

This entire country has a horrid history concerning pedophilia. The shyt runs rampant from the trailer parks all the way to Congress. In Hollywood, it's almost accepted as if it's culture. From the racism that was never addressed such as the confederate flag still being legal to fly, the monuments left standing, and lack of formal acknowledgement & reparations....to the acceptance of pedophilia and the current attempt to desenitize the population to it in order to decriminalize the act;

This country is an absolute cesspool and it's collapse will be historical.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
i thought maybe it was one joke in bad taste. this motherfukker wrote a phone book full of perversion. he is battling something :hhh:
I wouldn't even tell a pedo joke because it's sick, I remember Louis CK making one during his monologue on SNL.:why:

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
On some "he hates Trump so he's cool with me :yeshrug:" shyt.

Breh... someone can literally have Biafra tatted across their back and ill still toss them in the nearest bush if they started talking that pedo talk :camby:

When ur policitcs have u defending pedophilia, its time to log off
Y’all fukking crazy, I ain’t seen 1 “librul” defending this shyt. Y’all sound like these crazy projecting weirdos that scream about “pizzagate” to throw everyone off thier trail. :scust: