Disney cuts ties with GOTG director James Gunn over pedo tweets! (Hollyweird)

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
first off I simply said what the title of the article said

secondly, we're talking about a dude who repeatedly tweeted out about molesting children - ALSO posted links to child pr0n

:whoa: we can all agree that this happened. no bias or emotion, right?

and to that Kareem says:
"If we start going back through Disney movies in the past, how much blatant sexism, racism and homophobia will we find? Disney would rightfully claim that, though those offenses may have occurred, the company has evolved since then. Which is the same claim Gunn has made regarding his tweets." "Why does Disney deserve our admiration for changing, but Gunn gets our scorn?"

now we're saying "forgive" people who joke about molesting small children? when did we as a society start doing THIS!?!? :mindblown:
I’m just willing to give Cap the benefit of the doubt here. I’m HOPING he’s asking why single out this one guy when they’re all guilty? At the same time, I have noticed Kareem hasn’t been so militant in his old age. I refuse to disrespect him, Jim Brown, and people like them who have put in work, but kinda soft shoed it later in their lives.

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
giphy.gif

The Guardians of the Galaxy cast has written/signed a letter calling for the reinstatement of Gunn.

P-P-P-P-Pedowood, y'all.