Discovery + Tho...

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Peacock went down to Vegas got the bag (500 million dollars) they ain't merging with nobody.

Paramount+ sign a deal with Charter communications for cable, streaming and capital for future streaming projects.

It's early days in the streaming wars yet, the New agenda @NV-ME @Basaglia

Eventually a lot of these streaming services will have no other other choice but to merge. It’s one thing to create content to put on cable where you can throw out filler to help consume time, but you’re talking about pumping out and creating new content for an entire streaming service, plus getting the rights to older content.

That shyt will get expensive with the quickness even for a company like Disney.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
E7lvP_JXoAEmwWG

Last edited:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown

I’ve only watched HGTV over the years because of my wife’s interest, and this chick Alison Victoria is the queen of the interior design game.
:wow:

Discovery+ is the shyt, and those HGTV competition shows are really good. I smoke and watch these different interior design shows, but the most interesting thing is the editing and how “fake-real” they can be sometimes.
:pachaha:

Joanna Gaines, Nate and Jeremiah and this new redhead Jenn Todryk are nice with it…but Alison is gonna be the GOAT. Can’t wait for Windy City Rehab season 3.
:dame:

daemonova

Daps

I’ve only watched HGTV over the years because of my wife’s interest, and this chick Alison Victoria is the queen of the interior design game.
:wow:

Discovery+ is the shyt, and those HGTV competition shows are really good. I smoke and watch these different interior design shows, but the most interesting thing is the editing and how “fake-real” they can be sometimes.
:pachaha:

Joanna Gaines, Nate and Jeremiah and this new redhead Jenn Todryk are nice with it…but Alison is gonna be the GOAT. Can’t wait for Windy City Rehab season 3.
:dame:

There was an idea called..... The Block is Hot!!!!!

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
There was an idea called..... The Block is Hot!!!!!

:bryan: you already know I watched both seasons of Rock The Block.

Season 2 was an editing marvel because they all have the same clothes on in all 6 episodes. Did they film the whole season in one day because of Covid????
:mindblown::mindblown:

daemonova

Daps
:bryan: you already know I watched both seasons of Rock The Block.

Season 2 was an editing marvel because they all have the same clothes on in all 6 episodes. Did they film the whole season in one day because of Covid????
:mindblown::mindblown:
they probably showered and put the same clothes back on

daemonova

Daps

four seasons of cash cab on discovery+ just search for cash cab