hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Fg2cBnxXgAIErXj

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
I’m late as hell but we just subscribed l, the wife and I ended up binging all yesterday. They have all the shows I used to love to chill and watch.

daemonova

Daps
I’m late as hell but we just subscribed l, the wife and I ended up binging all yesterday. They have all the shows I used to love to chill and watch.
Don't just watch the ID channel like my baby brother, something doesn't feel right to me about watching ppl destroy each other.

daemonova

Daps
We had to scroll through to even see what the ID channel was. No worries though lol.
Discovery's portfolio of premium brands includes Discovery Channel, HGTV, Food Network, TLC, Investigation Discovery(ID channel), Travel Channel, Turbo/Velocity, Animal Planet, and Science Channel, as well as OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network in the U.S

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
Discovery's portfolio of premium brands includes Discovery Channel, HGTV, Food Network, TLC, Investigation Discovery(ID channel), Travel Channel, Turbo/Velocity, Animal Planet, and Science Channel, as well as OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network in the U.S

Yea I meant that as we had to go onto the ID section to see what kind of shows they had. I’ve never watched ID before.