“Discounts Don't Matter...When the Whole Gang Gon' EAT"" Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Tough titty. :hubie:

IQ, DDV, Fournier, four first round picks, 2 Knicks pick, Mavs pick, and Bucks pick. Shouldn’t have got involved in the Knicks/Jazz standoff.
I’m pretty confident that DDV is going to be Barrett.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I’m pretty confident that DDV is going to be Barrett.
fukk that. Either take the picks or take Tyler Herro and nothing else. Anyone not named Miami gets involved and suffers the same fate the Cavs did in 6-8 months.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I wonder what a trade looks like

IQ/Barrett/Fournier for Mitchell/Niang works money wise, plus the picks to satisfy Cleveland?
I doubt IQ is involved because they'd have to pay him crazy money. Once they trade Mitchell they're not gonna want any part of a 2nd apron (and IQ/Barrett would be more expensive than Mitchell)

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I doubt IQ is involved because they'd have to pay him crazy money. Once they trade Mitchell they're not gonna want any part of a 2nd apron (and IQ/Barrett would be more expensive than Mitchell)
Maybe they can flip him to a third team for more draft compensation? I dunno. It doesn't seem like the Knicks are all that enamored in paying IQ 100M and he might be better as a trade piece

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of those teams are going to overpay. On the low, while the Knicks never do this, they should see if they can get a good player for cheap from those teams. Barnes from the Kings, Hunter or Siddiq from the Hawks. Sending Fournier and pick would be a way to facilitate the trade
You've already done more creative thinking then da front office has done all summer

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank god they didn't make a knee jerk move if Lauri, Mitchell, Siakim, and OG are all gonna available at the trade deadline...maybe Zion too.
Zion should be da target
Am i only one that feels like Brunson and mitchell wouldn't work in da backcourt?
Our defense is already terrible with grimes lol

Also da raptors aint doing no business with us. We are suing them lol