“Discounts Don't Matter...When the Whole Gang Gon' EAT"" Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Knicks finna be so soft now
I wouldn't look at it that way. KAT realized that he's one of the most hated players in the NBA but other players and media alike (his only true friend in the league who wasn't his teammate now is Booker). He stopped giving a shyt about that, which is why his defense got better. Y'all forget, they left him out there to defend KD dolo in the first round and it didn't even affect them. He was out there defending Jokic and outside of a stupid foul here and there, Jokic was too tired to shoot by the end. He even chumped Jimmy when they played. The jumper abandoned him in the WCF, but all the other shyt he gets criticized for didn't happen in that series. He didn't turn the ball over or commit dumb fouls. He just couldn't shoot.

So, expect more hate from guys like Barkley and Shaq and Wilbon and whoever, but that's because they genuinely don't fukk with him or his game, and that's word around the rest of the league. Everything y'all think KAT is what everyone else in the league thinks about him, but worse. KAT doesn't care anymore. He'll have a chip on his shoulder for sure.

Thank Leon Rose, but also thank Gersson Rosas. Him and KAT were tight.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got back to my room on my cruise and saw the news bout the trade. Gonna miss divo, and not a big fan of kat, but the spacing for this team should be insane.

Gonna have some white Henny and process this. The starting 5 will be insane, but the bench is gonna take a hit. I'm sure they ran it by Brunson and the other Nova guys so I hope the team chemistry is fine

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
I wouldn't look at it that way. KAT realized that he's one of the most hated players in the NBA but other players and media alike (his only true friend in the league who wasn't his teammate now is Booker). He stopped giving a shyt about that, which is why his defense got better. Y'all forget, they left him out there to defend KD dolo in the first round and it didn't even affect them. He was out there defending Jokic and outside of a stupid foul here and there, Jokic was too tired to shoot by the end. He even chumped Jimmy when they played. The jumper abandoned him in the WCF, but all the other shyt he gets criticized for didn't happen in that series. He didn't turn the ball over or commit dumb fouls. He just couldn't shoot.

So, expect more hate from guys like Barkley and Shaq and Wilbon and whoever, but that's because they genuinely don't fukk with him or his game, and that's word around the rest of the league. Everything y'all think KAT is what everyone else in the league thinks about him, but worse. KAT doesn't care anymore. He'll have a chip on his shoulder for sure.

Thank Leon Rose, but also thank Gersson Rosas. Him and KAT were tight.
In other words, you’re strongly implying that KAT got a big dikk, breh?