“Discounts Don't Matter...When the Whole Gang Gon' EAT"" Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Feels like we’re about to get a new assistant coach soon. All signs point to Kenny Payne getting fired tonight or tomorrow.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Feels like we’re about to get a new assistant coach soon. All signs point to Kenny Payne getting fired tonight or tomorrow.
Thibs really needs to go.

It's laughable that he's a coach in the modern day NBA. It's the equivalent of an NFL team having a run it 3 times, 3 yards and a cloud of dust coach nowadays

I don't think it's a coincidence that your top offensive options continuously alternate going through sub 40 shooting % stretches for weeks

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
How would y’all feel about Jonathan Isaac?

I know he’s a MAGA dumbass, but he’s good defensively and he has good size… pause

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Thibs really needs to go.

It's laughable that he's a coach in the modern day NBA. It's the equivalent of an NFL team having a run it 3 times, 3 yards and a cloud of dust coach nowadays

I don't think it's a coincidence that your top offensive options continuously alternate going through sub 40 shooting % stretches for weeks
Y’all need to stop with the overreactions :mjlol: