“Discounts Don't Matter...When the Whole Gang Gon' EAT"" Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fortunately for us, there are like 3 of those.
The problem is, 2 of em are in da east lol (Boston and miami)
Not sure i like our chances against the bucks either from a talent perspective. We need to make a move.

We should trade grimes before he loses his value. I'm tired of seeing him rush threes and he got cooked on defense tonight.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Not sure i like our chances against the bucks either from a talent perspective. We need to make a move.

We should trade grimes before he loses his value. I'm tired of seeing him rush threes and he got cooked on defense tonight.
I don’t think Miami has size on the Knicks. Boston does.

Idk how they can fix it this either. Like I legit think Fournier is more valuable to them as a cap hood for Quickley, so there isn’t a trade likely worth it.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

Miami doesn’t have size. The other team is technically Milwaukee. But since they’ve added Dame their perimeter defense is shyt now. They’re front court defense is still tough though.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

To be fair, Anthony Edwards is Anthony Edwards. Can’t hold that against Grimes.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Miami doesn’t have size. The other team is technically Milwaukee. But since they’ve added Dame their perimeter defense is shyt now. They’re front court defense is still tough though.
Miami knows how to defend and will give us fits if we play them for real. Bucks D Isnt da best right now but they are a lot more talented than us.

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
nikkas acting like they finals favorites. Killing all that noise on Monday.

pete-carroll.0.gif

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
last leg of a long ass road trip, against the best team in the West, who happen to be undefeated at home, who also happen to arguably be the best defensive team in the league

not jumping out the window, that 3rd quarter was brutal to watch though.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Trading Grimes? I don't think that's the answer but if we can a decent wing that's at least 6'8 then yeah. But Grimes hasn't even tapped into his potential yet offensively. Defensively we've seen what he can do & he's gonna get better. It's exactly why I keep repeating he needs to work with Allan Houston & not Penny Hardaway because of the similarities to their offensive game

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
It’s quite funny to see how Knicks fans on Twitter have rejoiced to trade Grimes and how hard they’ve been on him.

Meanwhile Frank and RJ stunk it up year after year and fans just blamed everyone around them or their roles despite their play being far more detrimental than Grimes play who is utilized as a defender and low usage spot up shooter and is above league average from three. Not only that but Grimes brings balance to our starting 5. From day one it’s cats saying start Quickley without considering the effect it would have on our bench unit.

Is this fanbase retarded, brehs?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It’s quite funny to see how Knicks fans on Twitter have rejoiced to trade Grimes and how hard they’ve been on him.

Meanwhile Frank and RJ stunk it up year after year and fans just blamed everyone around them or their roles despite their play being far more detrimental than Grimes play who is utilized as a defender and low usage spot up shooter and is above league average from three. Not only that but Grimes brings balance to our starting 5. From day one it’s cats saying start Quickley without considering the effect it would have on our bench unit.

Bro what?:heh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: