“Discounts Don't Matter...When the Whole Gang Gon' EAT"" Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Precious is terrible. The Knicks are not losing Mitch to play him.
Joel Anthony and Haslem was the Center/Forward between Bosh and Lebron. Battier came later, but he was just a body too some games.

Plus the nature of Mitch’s declining contract and the apron capping the amount they can get back in a trade. You want to move him now so you can get most value for him. They might wait until he heals but they want to trade him for 14 mil in value. They got some contracts they can add to him, maybe take 2 guys back or one guy to really center the bench.

Like I said it isn't rocket science.

If you look at Mitch I.G stories he’s doing nothing but reminiscing over older Knicks games right now

:francis:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Joel Anthony and Haslem was the Center/Forward between Bosh and Lebron. Battier came later, but he was just a body too some games.

Plus the nature of Mitch’s declining contract and the apron capping the amount they can get back in a trade. You want to move him now so you can get most value for him. They might wait until he heals but they want to trade him for 14 mil in value. They got some contracts they can add to him, maybe take 2 guys back or one guy to really center the bench.

Like I said it isn't rocket science.

:francis:

As long as they get a big body back its cool. Knicks cannot survive a playoff run with Precious getting major minutes behind KAT. The dropoff after the Knicks top 5 is atrocious. They might not make it out the 1st round.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

1464218458-2296384a_orig.jpg

Rose in the kitchen cooking up classics like Rae and Ghost

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn