“Discounts Don't Matter...When the Whole Gang Gon' EAT"" Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
So you think Brunson took a paycut for them to trade one of his best friends? These dudes where giddy like children when they got bridges and do all these group facetimes. I just don't see JB being cool with them doing this considering the "nova knicks" was the biggest talking point. If this affects morale..... I'm mad at Randal going aswell but if you had to do it try to give them duece and cam payne or some shyt. Not the other piece of voltron.... dront office fukked up
who did Bruncson take a paycut for? to pay the Nova boys? They can do that anyway.

They had to have run this by Brunson first before anything.

What it does prove is that they coulda easily did this deal had Quickley accepted what y'all offered.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Dude sounds like a clown... so they say he was unhappy after he's traded where was this info before the trade? What was there to be unhappy about? Thibs let nikkas rock out as long as they can produce and Dante proved that he can do just that. And we know he was getting a minutes boost ass soon as OG gets hurt and misses like 20 games... or rather he was gonna have a minutes boost as to not over exert OG in the firs place. Idk... im gonna be in here pissed all day

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
who did Bruncson take a paycut for? to pay the Nova boys? They can do that anyway.

They had to have run this by Brunson first before anything.

What it does prove is that they coulda easily did this deal had Quickley accepted what y'all offered.

He took a pay cut and everyone criticized him for it. You would think the FO would do right bh their star player considering he accepted less money. We will see what is said if they say anything

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
It's not even gonna be the same team anymore smh. But it is what it is. KNICKS all day but it'll probably take me a while to gwt over this... I saw a meme that said the knicks had formed a superteam of role players which was hilarious yet somewhat true at the same time... the whole vibe is dead now
I’m legit 50% less excited about this season. I was on cloud 9 about that team.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wholeheartly believe we coulda won the chip this year just running it back. The randle hate was confusing because we already have documented proof of him fitting well with the roster.

But for some reason, ppl continued to say it wouldn't work. It mean no sense to me and im sure it made no sense to him.

We had 4 months to get another center after I Hart left and we dropped the ball on that. That shoulda been addressed da second he left.
This move seems kinda rushed. At the same time, if u ain't gonna resign randle, its better to trade him now instead of the deadline. Maybe they are also still concerned about his health.

This trade will either be really good or really bad, no middle ground. I will say im less confident today than i was yesterday because there's a lot more unknowns

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Donte story makes no sense lol
There's literally no player in da world that would be "thrilled" with a bench role after starting lol.

That doesnt mean he wouldnt have played well and embraced it, he started off as a bench player for us.