“Discounts Don't Matter...When the Whole Gang Gon' EAT"" Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't look at it that way. KAT realized that he's one of the most hated players in the NBA but other players and media alike (his only true friend in the league who wasn't his teammate now is Booker). He stopped giving a shyt about that, which is why his defense got better. Y'all forget, they left him out there to defend KD dolo in the first round and it didn't even affect them. He was out there defending Jokic and outside of a stupid foul here and there, Jokic was too tired to shoot by the end. He even chumped Jimmy when they played. The jumper abandoned him in the WCF, but all the other shyt he gets criticized for didn't happen in that series. He didn't turn the ball over or commit dumb fouls. He just couldn't shoot.

So, expect more hate from guys like Barkley and Shaq and Wilbon and whoever, but that's because they genuinely don't fukk with him or his game, and that's word around the rest of the league. Everything y'all think KAT is what everyone else in the league thinks about him, but worse. KAT doesn't care anymore. He'll have a chip on his shoulder for sure.

Thank Leon Rose, but also thank Gersson Rosas. Him and KAT were tight.
Lmaoooo maybe you’re right but I’ll see you April

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I think that report of Randle also being hurt to start the season kinda forced this as well. They weren't prepared to tank the first half of the season waiting on mitch/randle to get healthy and then acclimating them back into the lineup. Sucks to see them go, but you have to make this deal. They didnt even give up any remaining valuable picks too. Trust Leon, he's earned it.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Absolutely hate this trade. Haven't been this pissed about the Knicks in a while. Once again we do the same old bullshyt of sacrificing team chemistry for the big name. Randle and DiVo are DOGS, which is what we need and what got all of us so hyped last year. This trade kills the identity we were building. Whatever good energies from last year's run are dead. Losing IHart was HUGE and directly led to this.

Basically we've lost Randle, IHart and DiVo for KAT. :scust:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
x.com

Take this for what it’s worth ^

I loved Divo. He was everything you could ask for as a bench baller. But a bench nikka ain’t gunna stand between us and a potential chip. Randle? I’ve always been a supporter, but to say he’s a huge question mark (especially in the playoffs) coming into this year is a huge understatement.

We have significantly upgraded with KAT at a vital position for us. We’re not bringing him in to be a savior, and demanding 30/20 from him every night. He just needs to be a consistent producer and handle his B.I. Real talk, he might be the 4th most important starter in our lineup. That’s how thoro we are.

We pushed our chips in the middle of the table. We are officially going for a championship in the next 1-3 year window. Im with it. Riding till the wheels fall off. This is it, fellas ✊🏾

Last edited:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Put it like this. As much as ppl trash KAT in the playoffs, if Randle played like postseason KAT, we beat Miami two years ago.

Losing DDV sucks though, but in a situation where everybody was healthy (yes I know lol), theres a high probability he isnt going to be on the court in crunch time, which kinda makes him expendable.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
x.com

Take this for what it’s worth ^

I loved Divo. He was everything you could ask for as a bench baller. But a bench nikka ain’t gunna stand between us and a potential chip. Randle? I’ve always been a supporter, but to say he’s a huge question mark (especially in the playoffs) coming into this year is a huge understatement.

We have significantly upgraded with KAT at a vital position for us. We’re not bringing him in to be a savior, and demanding 30/20 from him every night. He just needs to be a consistent producer and handle his B.I. Real talk, he might be the 4th most important starter in our lineup. That’s how thoro we are.

We pushed our chips in the middle of the table. We are officially going for a championship in the next 1-3 year window. Im with it. Riding till the wheels fall off. This is it, fellas ✊🏾
That Donte point may have legs

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
That Donte point may have legs

As an internet nikka, who habitually jumps to conclusions, I’m convinced: the rumors about a knick player wanting out are true. DiVo is I and I is him. He wasn’t bought in this year as a bench guy.

My resolve and conscious are almost resolute now. Shout out to DDV wanting a larger slice of that minute pie. He deserves it. But not with us. Trust, if Jalen was adamant about him staying, he’d be here.

I’m super pumped. Let’s go brothas. Buzz lightyear, infinity.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
As an internet nikka, who habitually jumps to conclusions, I’m convinced: the rumors about a knick player wanting out are true. DiVo is I and I is him. He wasn’t bought in this year as a bench guy.

My resolve and conscious are almost resolute now. Shout out to DDV wanting a larger slice of that minute pie. He deserves it. But not with us. Trust, if Jalen was adamant about him staying, he’d be here.

I’m super pumped. Let’s go brothas. Buzz lightyear, infinity.
:pachaha: :salute: This breh most definitely got a big dikk. I love it.

:damn::damn::damn:Let’s go, Knickas!