“Discounts Don't Matter...When the Whole Gang Gon' EAT"" Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Come here little fakkit
full

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Put it like this. As much as ppl trash KAT in the playoffs, if Randle played like postseason KAT, we beat Miami two years ago.

Losing DDV sucks though, but in a situation where everybody was healthy (yes I know lol), theres a high probability he isnt going to be on the court in crunch time, which kinda makes him expendable.
Tyler Kolek is our new DDV. Duece McBride if given DDV minutes would've been an all star last year.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I think this trade would've been a little easier for most of us had Divo not been included. I see Randle & KAT very similarly like they're ice cream on a summer day; soft & mentally weak but at least with Randle, we knew for a fact he had chemistry with the other guys. KAT could very well come here & show out (which I'm hoping) but losing Divo's firepower off the bench lighting up second units is gonna hurt. He could knock down open 3's & is a scrappy defender. KAT's definitely superior to Randle on the offensive end but I'm curious how Thibs can help this dude on the defensive end with the starters

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I think this trade would've been a little easier for most of us had Divo not been included. I see Randle & KAT very similarly like they're ice cream on a summer day; soft & mentally weak but at least with Randle, we knew for a fact he had chemistry with the other guys. KAT could very well come here & show out (which I'm hoping) but losing Divo's firepower off the bench lighting up second units is gonna hurt. He could knock down open 3's & is a scrappy defender. KAT's definitely superior to Randle on the offensive end but I'm curious how Thibs can help this dude on the defensive end with the starters
You gotta pair him with OG. OG covers defense well but also, you have a team that can efficiently spread the floor and score from all perimeters.

The issue is, now we have Precious and Sims coming off the bench. :scusthov: