Discord hackers hacked twitter and revealed that ELON IS INTENTIONALLY PROTECTING RACISTS

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
The thing is, I dont see a 6 figure 6 certs breh creating an app with a better UI, design, and architecture than twitter (even facebook threads isnt better than twitter, neither is bluesky). The reality is that the average person regardless of race will stay on twitter as long as it has a better intractability compared to other apps.. The real problem here is that new blacks made the block hot with their antics on twitter to the point where racists flocked to it which led to Elon eventually buying the app (go read the court documents which revealed Elons twitter messages. Only reason he bought the app is because racists who migrated to the app in 2020 and 2021 asked him to buy it). Why did racists flock to twitter during 2020 and 2021? Because new blacks normalized anti black men racism on that app. I remember watching new blacks creating posts making fun of "hoteps" then white nationalists in the comments (who were confused yet intrigued that new blacks hated other black folks) who joined in.

All of this is true

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Because despite the likes of Tariq, African American scholars are arguably some of the leading African history experts the world over and the most vocal pan Africanists..this spells bad news for White supremacists and their lies because there is a gate keeper who won't let them pull their bullshyt.

Similar to how all of Europe now hates President Traore, because he doesn't respect or fear them and pulls the curtains so the truth is revealed publicly.

White people hate those that dedicate their lives to being "defenders" of Black people. They like Black peope isolated and confused lacking confidence so they can easily manipulate and steal resources and history from us.
It's why they love New Blacks, Koons and tokens..They're weak and don't fight for Black rights and power, just their next meal :scust:

Great post

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Some hackers on discord leaked information that showed that Elon included protections for certain accounts to not get banned in the event that they said racist things. Elon Musk has been banning any account that reposted the leak.

Yall notice how it's all the racist accounts like Endwokeness and libsoftiktok? They also doxxed two of those big racist accounts always going in on black americans. Come to find out one is from Austarlia and the other is an Indian living in the bay area.

I'm not big into twitter, outside of using it to follow reputable news outlets, but yo, we gotta get off this shyt.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Majority of white nationalist accounts on twitter are white folks who recently immigrated here. For example, the founder of the proud boys is Canadia. That "I, Hypocrite" account is also ran by a Canadian. A lot of UK weirdos run those anti black gimmick accounts. In fact, its rare to find a white person from the south behind those accounts. It's mostly CACs, Asians, and Indians from Europe, Silicon Valley, New York, and Oceania. Oh dont forget the latinos either, they some of the worst (especially the ones LIVING in Mexico. they got multiple anti black accounts).

When the "Assassins Creed: Shadows" drama was unfolding I noticed a lot of those racists were foreign.

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Them twitter alternatives need to get their shyt together. Bluesky supposed to be one but they don't even got videos support yet.
Thanks for posting. I am going to apply, they have a posting for backend Typescript position. We need that infrastructure built.

Snake316

Pro
Daps
Makes sense. It's wild how much insane racist shyt is just randomly on my timeline now. I genuinely think certain racist tweets are picked out and highlighted to appear on timelines. For instance last week there was some racist Asian dude saying black people commit most crime against Asians, no one does anything about it, black people are inherently violent etc. Or you'll get nonstop vids of black people committing crimes, or illegal immigrants committing crimes.

I genuinely believe this is all a reaction to the George Floyd thing, where Elon and others believe the media deliberately spread propaganda in order to convince people that black people are targeted by cops (in order to spark the protests). In his mind, most violence is perpetrated by black people so the best way to convince people is to switch the algorithm and show black violence. In short he's conditioning people with anti-black sentiments, slowly or quickly depending on what you click.
Bingo

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
When the "Assassins Creed: Shadows" drama was unfolding I noticed a lot of those racists were foreign.
The vast majority of them are. Mostly countries where they look down on black people because they look down on Africans. Lots of those being latinos, Europeans, and Indians. The 2020 global BLM protests did more damage than good. shyt shoudl've stayed local.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Never trust an Indian woman married to a white man lol
I think that democrat/leftist white folks like to play dumb on purpose. They're really creating a "I feel bad for JD Vance's wife" narrative. These the same clowns who also act like they dont know what Trump is talking about when refrencing "black jobs", and im not even a Trump supporter.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Good work by that detective.
That detective is Antifa, the only group that white nationalist actually fears. There's a reason why white nationalists and right wingers call them "terrorirsts" and actually seem shook once you mention antifa. They ran up on Andy Ngo and beat his ass :dead:. One of the reasons why I dont take some of yall on here seriously when yall say that yall the warriro class. nah, Antifa is the warrior class right now since that's who these white nationalists fear. Especially when it comes to their hacking and OSINT skills. Antifa doxxed that racist cartoonist that Elon promoted... and he toned down after that