Discord hackers hacked twitter and revealed that ELON IS INTENTIONALLY PROTECTING RACISTS

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
White people really obsessed with black Americans. How do you hate black Americans from Australia? :mjtf:
Majority of white nationalist accounts on twitter are white folks who recently immigrated here. For example, the founder of the proud boys is Canadia. That "I, Hypocrite" account is also ran by a Canadian. A lot of UK weirdos run those anti black gimmick accounts. In fact, its rare to find a white person from the south behind those accounts. It's mostly CACs, Asians, and Indians from Europe, Silicon Valley, New York, and Oceania. Oh dont forget the latinos either, they some of the worst (especially the ones LIVING in Mexico. they got multiple anti black accounts).

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Majority of white nationalist accounts on twitter are white folks who recently immigrated here. For example, the founder of the proud boys is Canadia. That "I, Hypocrite" account is also ran by a Canadian. A lot of UK weirdos run those anti black gimmick accounts. In fact, its rare to find a white person from the south behind those accounts. It's mostly CACs, Asians, and Indians from Europe, Silicon Valley, New York, and Oceania. Oh dont forget the latinos either, they some of the worst (especially the ones LIVING in Mexico. they got multiple anti black accounts).

Black content creators need to leave that racist platform and watch it consume itself. We know they wont do it but must now be shamed into having some measure of self respect..imagine benefiting Elon and his band of incel fascists..
I mean, you want to tell me one of thee 6 certs IT brehs has failed to create a Black communications app?

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Black content creators need to leave that racist platform and watch it consume itself. We know they wont do it but must now be shamed into having some measure of self respect..imagine benefiting Elon and his band of incel fascists..
I mean, you want to tell me one of thee 6 certs IT brehs has failed to create a Black communications app?
The thing is, I dont see a 6 figure 6 certs breh creating an app with a better UI, design, and architecture than twitter (even facebook threads isnt better than twitter, neither is bluesky). The reality is that the average person regardless of race will stay on twitter as long as it has a better intractability compared to other apps.. The real problem here is that new blacks made the block hot with their antics on twitter to the point where racists flocked to it which led to Elon eventually buying the app (go read the court documents which revealed Elons twitter messages. Only reason he bought the app is because racists who migrated to the app in 2020 and 2021 asked him to buy it). Why did racists flock to twitter during 2020 and 2021? Because new blacks normalized anti black men racism on that app. I remember watching new blacks creating posts making fun of "hoteps" then white nationalists in the comments (who were confused yet intrigued that new blacks hated other black folks) who joined in.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Makes sense. It's wild how much insane racist shyt is just randomly on my timeline now. I genuinely think certain racist tweets are picked out and highlighted to appear on timelines. For instance last week there was some racist Asian dude saying black people commit most crime against Asians, no one does anything about it, black people are inherently violent etc. Or you'll get nonstop vids of black people committing crimes, or illegal immigrants committing crimes.

I genuinely believe this is all a reaction to the George Floyd thing, where Elon and others believe the media deliberately spread propaganda in order to convince people that black people are targeted by cops (in order to spark the protests). In his mind, most violence is perpetrated by black people so the best way to convince people is to switch the algorithm and show black violence. In short he's conditioning people with anti-black sentiments, slowly or quickly depending on what you click.
This is my IG. I been seeing a lot of “crime” videos. I block it and I get more recommendations. I get right wing content and I don’t look at anything political on IG strictly Basketball Boxing and B!tches.

Yesterday I got a fyp recommendation of a black kid stepping on a kids head in a basketball game. I blocked it and that same video was recommended like 3 times but from different accounts.

I rarely see white crime reels which I can tell is the intentional.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The thing is, I dont see a 6 figure 6 certs breh creating an app with a better UI, design, and architecture than twitter (even facebook threads isnt better than twitter, neither is bluesky). The reality is that the average person regardless of race will stay on twitter as long as it has a better intractability compared to other apps.. The real problem here is that new blacks made the block hot with their antics on twitter to the point where racists flocked to it which led to Elon eventually buying the app (go read the court documents which revealed Elons twitter messages. Only reason he bought the app is because racists who migrated to the app in 2020 and 2021 asked him to buy it). Why did racists flock to twitter during 2020 and 2021? Because new blacks normalized anti black men racism on that app. I remember watching new blacks creating posts making fun of "hoteps" then white nationalists in the comments (who were confused yet intrigued that new blacks hated other black folks) who joined in.

Yeah, the anti Hotep movement from a few years ago was shocking for the non Black world but we already knew better..its all based on cowardice.
Contrary to popular belief, New age Blacks have zero fight or pride in them so theyve been used as Trojan horses and infiltrators by cacs.

So called Hoteps make New Blacks uncomfortable and force them to step away from their comfort zone because the Hoteps arent afraid of cacs like that and will call them out publicly, something that New Blacks absolutely do not want to do. They have resigned themselves to picking up crumbs left by cacs and any bigger fight they have no interest in so theyre mad at any Black person willing to take on the cac establishment and its lies and fraud.

New Blacks tried to shame other Black people for standing up for positive Blackness, instead preferring people act and behave like the Sexy Reds of this world because theyre not a threat to the White establishment.

Zyne

Legend
Supporter
Daps
It all makes sense. None of these Nazis ever get banned, but as soon as anyone else says something their accounts get suspended... Elon is a fukking p*ssy :pacspit:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if boycotting Twitter on a large scale is feasible at this point. There are millions of black people who still use it and only a small amount of us are even aware of what's going on. Instead we should be advocating that Twitter and Elon be investigated. That alone would bring widespread attention to the matter and push more people to delete their accounts.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What’s crazy is his brother is a normal rich moderate democrat. Elon lost too many women it turned him into a bitter bytch and then the mask came off to reveal the Boer from South Africa

Reminds me of George W's youngest brother. Goofy ass. Met him at my uncle's house one day. Pretty sure he said he voted for Obama twice. :russ:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
White people really obsessed with black Americans. How do you hate black Americans from Australia? :mjtf:

Because despite the likes of Tariq, African American scholars are arguably some of the leading African history experts the world over and the most vocal pan Africanists..this spells bad news for White supremacists and their lies because there is a gate keeper who won't let them pull their bullshyt.

Similar to how all of Europe now hates President Traore, because he doesn't respect or fear them and pulls the curtains so the truth is revealed publicly.

White people hate those that dedicate their lives to being "defenders" of Black people. They like Black peope isolated and confused lacking confidence so they can easily manipulate and steal resources and history from us.
It's why they love New Blacks, Koons and tokens..They're weak and don't fight for Black rights and power, just their next meal :scust: