Discord hackers hacked twitter and revealed that ELON IS INTENTIONALLY PROTECTING RACISTS

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some hackers on discord leaked information that showed that Elon included protections for certain accounts to not get banned in the event that they said racist things. Elon Musk has been banning any account that reposted the leak.

Yall notice how it's all the racist accounts like Endwokeness and libsoftiktok? They also doxxed two of those big racist accounts always going in on black americans. Come to find out one is from Austarlia and the other is an Indian living in the bay area.

Not. a shock, that's his main source of entertainment and his "Tribe".

It hasn't happened yet but there will be a documentary or article detailing all of his proclivities. All the accounts he's "liked", remarked on and amplified and how racist and bigoted they are. Someone is compiling all of it and the reveal will be dark when it drops as a collected piece. He will sue and will do his best to block it however he can but it will reflect how much of a bigoted bytch he is, going through "little man syndrome" yearning for attention and taking it from whatever roaches he can get it from.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Makes sense. It's wild how much insane racist shyt is just randomly on my timeline now. I genuinely think certain racist tweets are picked out and highlighted to appear on timelines. For instance last week there was some racist Asian dude saying black people commit most crime against Asians, no one does anything about it, black people are inherently violent etc. Or you'll get nonstop vids of black people committing crimes, or illegal immigrants committing crimes.

I genuinely believe this is all a reaction to the George Floyd thing, where Elon and others believe the media deliberately spread propaganda in order to convince people that black people are targeted by cops (in order to spark the protests). In his mind, most violence is perpetrated by black people so the best way to convince people is to switch the algorithm and show black violence. In short he's conditioning people with anti-black sentiments, slowly or quickly depending on what you click.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
What the best alternative to Twitter? Reddit weird too they racist in a different far left way while Twitter racist the other way. But there are black subs but you never know if a cac behind accounts or posts. I guess Coli really best we got which eh I'm not complainin :manny:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Makes sense. It's wild how much insane racist shyt is just randomly on my timeline now. I genuinely think certain racist tweets are picked out and highlighted to appear on timelines. For instance last week there was some racist Asian dude saying black people commit most crime against Asians, no one does anything about it, black people are inherently violent etc. Or you'll get nonstop vids of black people committing crimes, or illegal immigrants committing crimes.

I genuinely believe this is all a reaction to the George Floyd thing, where Elon and others believe the media deliberately spread propaganda in order to convince people that black people are targeted by cops (in order to spark the protests). In his mind, most violence is perpetrated by black people so the best way to convince people is to switch the algorithm and show black violence. In short he's conditioning people with anti-black sentiments, slowly or quickly depending on what you click.
He was contemplating self harm when Dave brought him out

and the racist Tesla workplace shyt + allegedly whipping his dikk out on a plane.

He chooses to hate Black people even though we put him in rap songs and bought his shyt + MKB was saying positive things a while back