Discord hackers hacked twitter and revealed that ELON IS INTENTIONALLY PROTECTING RACISTS

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Elon should be put in handcuffs. He is a threat against black people everywhere. What else can come from this other than violence against black people. This is the type of stuff that inspires incidents like the mass shooting in Buffalo. Elon is deliberatley trying to bring physical harm to black people.

If he can't be held accountable via legal means there may be no choice but to do it through other means. There's really nothing more to be said.

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Makes sense. It's wild how much insane racist shyt is just randomly on my timeline now. I genuinely think certain racist tweets are picked out and highlighted to appear on timelines. For instance last week there was some racist Asian dude saying black people commit most crime against Asians, no one does anything about it, black people are inherently violent etc. Or you'll get nonstop vids of black people committing crimes, or illegal immigrants committing crimes.

I genuinely believe this is all a reaction to the George Floyd thing, where Elon and others believe the media deliberately spread propaganda in order to convince people that black people are targeted by cops (in order to spark the protests). In his mind, most violence is perpetrated by black people so the best way to convince people is to switch the algorithm and show black violence. In short he's conditioning people with anti-black sentiments, slowly or quickly depending on what you click.

it's so bad, I blocked every account perpetuating that crap and it is a ton of them, that's the only way I got my timeline to change.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Hes giving America a dose of apartheid..he's also blocking Kamala Harris campaign on Twitter.

Boers need to all just die off :camby:
Wait is he really blocking the Harris campaign?

Whoa...this dude is...acting crazy. It's an election why is he acting like this? I mean I know why...but it's wayyy too on the nose and blatant. And just...wrong.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Some hackers on discord leaked information that showed that Elon included protections for certain accounts to not get banned in the event that they said racist things. Elon Musk has been banning any account that reposted the leak.

Yall notice how it's all the racist accounts like Endwokeness and libsoftiktok? They also doxxed two of those big racist accounts always going in on black americans. Come to find out one is from Austarlia and the other is an Indian living in the bay area.

White people really obsessed with black Americans. How do you hate black Americans from Australia? :mjtf:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Whoa...this dude is...acting crazy. It's an election why is he acting like this? I mean I know why...but it's wayyy too on the nose and blatant. And just...wrong.

:francis:

He's now caught the attention of top dems.

His businesses need to get shut down and investigated for his bias..

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps

:francis:

He's now caught the attention of top dems.

His businesses need to get shut down and investigated for his bias..

At this point it's mental illness. And showing Mal intent in why he wanted to buy Twitter in the first place.

I just made a thread on it. I kinda feel like people should know about that shyt.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
At this point it's mental illness. And showing Mal intent in why he wanted to buy Twitter in the first place.

I just made a thread on it. I kinda feel like people should know about that shyt.

We said at the time he bought it he was giving free speech to fascists..it was evident from day one.

Americans cannot allow a foreigner to come sow racial division, boot that Boer out.
If you have money America will accommodate you no matter how fukked you leave the US. Netanyahu for example.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

If Trump doesnt win he actually could face jail time. Take a look at all of Elons pending court cases, its insane.