Disco Elysium: The Final Cut (Windows, Mac, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, iOS, Stadia, PS5, PS4)

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
If this is a Plus game, that would be dope as fukk. The people need to play this, just to see the reactions to Cuno :dead:
I’m just now getting into this on the steam deck.. I just want to slap the taste out of Cuno and Cunoesse’s mouth one good time.:ohlawd:

This game is a bit overwhelming at first, like you gotta equip thoughts :what:

I don’t even know where to focus my skill points. I started as an Intellect but people are kinda punking me right now.

They better start recognizing :ufdup:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I’m just now getting into this on the steam deck.. I just want to slap the taste out of Cuno and Cunoesse’s mouth one good time.:ohlawd:

This game is a bit overwhelming at first, like you gotta equip thoughts :what:

I don’t even know where to focus my skill points. I started as an Intellect but people are kinda punking me right now.

They better start recognizing :ufdup:
You’re gonna wish you could do a lot of things. One of things I wished I could do was have fun…and it never happened.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No sir. This “game” was essentially an e-book. A terrible…boring…painful experience. It honestly should have been a GamePass exclusive. Respectfully.

I was enjoying it the first time i played it, but i would never play it again. After i lost my progress i threw in the towel

Def has an air of sniffing their own farts though

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I liked it a lot, but I really like story heavy rpgs and don’t mind reading. I played a center of the road moralist, but I still split a key with Cuno. Other than that I played as a good guy.

I might play it again as a scum bag, dirty cop and get addicted to drugs an alcohol. I wonder how it would change things up. Some of those “bad cop” dialogue options were crazy.