Disco Elysium: The Final Cut (Windows, Mac, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, iOS, Stadia, PS5, PS4)

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Playing it currently, I thought I was going to hate that everything you do was a dice roll (D & D) but it actually turned out to be fun. They story and writing are A+, as well as the homages to science and Psychology. The only thing I would ever want to change, is how your character looks.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
We’re supposed to be getting a release date this week.

mdl6n3ce57n61.jpg

They are still saying it has a march release so I’m hoping it’s next week. I’ve been waiting to play this game for a while

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
tried to get into this, but all the dialog felt like pretentious hipster babble. I'll probably try to get into it again at some point

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
tried to get into this, but all the dialog felt like pretentious hipster babble. I'll probably try to get into it again at some point

felt that way about it at first too

the game is a combination of that and a bunch of actually interesting dialogue

some of it is some weirdo shyt but especially later and in the middle in the game there are some real cool interactions that make it worth playing, you just gotta push thru it

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
felt that way about it at first too

the game is a combination of that and a bunch of actually interesting dialogue

some of it is some weirdo shyt but especially later and in the middle in the game there are some real cool interactions that make it worth playing, you just gotta push thru it

Sounds like my kind of game

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bought this on EGS like a month ago and been waiting on this to actually start it :ehh: