Disco Elysium: The Final Cut (Windows, Mac, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, iOS, Stadia, PS5, PS4)

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
How often are you able to save? Anytime you want or you have to get to save points?

How many save slots do you get, if any?​

You can't save during convos I think otherwise no limits?

As I said though in my play so far it feels it'd be counter to the fun of the game to reload often

That's as a guy who reloads some games OD

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Dorian Breh said:
You can't save during convos I think otherwise no limits?

As I said though in my play so far it feels it'd be counter to the fun of the game to reload often

That's as a guy who reloads some games OD

Man, I've had too many bad experiences with 'saves', so I tend to go overboard.

Hell, I still have like 50 saves on Fallout 3 at different points just to get certain items or missions that aren't available if you choose/say/kill the wrong thing.

:sadbron:

My motto: Save before and after you initiate a conversation. I'd rather have to replay a couple minutes than a few hours/days.​

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Rt
Man, I've had too many bad experiences with 'saves', so I tend to go overboard.

Hell, I still have like 50 saves on Fallout 3 at different points just to get certain items or missions that aren't available if you choose/say/kill the wrong thing.

:sadbron:

My motto: Save before and after you initiate a conversation. I'd rather have to replay a couple minutes than a few hours/days.​

I feel this game is better designed than its predecessors to present multiple avenues to do things.

I think you'll honestly make yourself crazy second guessing the best way to do a convo if you play this game

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm reading some comments on Youtube about this game and it sounds amazing. :dwillhuh:

I asked a girl out, got turned down and my game ended because my character quit the police force due to his low self esteem. Best. Game. Ever.

You can lose the game by having a character with a very low physique, no health recovery items, and then being forced to sit on a really uncomfortable chair. You can also have a mental breakdown when your colleagues make fun of you for losing your badge. The ways you can fail in this game are easily as interesting as the ways you can succeed.

I can't wait til this comes out on the quad.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This was arguably my GOTY last year. Played it on my laptop, it ran like ass. I'll definitely cop the PS5 physical to run this again. Some of the best writing in a game ever, too many :dead: moments

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
this shyt is mad interesting bro

i was mad excited to see it's coming out on console with a grip of updates

never played anything like it before and i really enjoyed it