Disco Elysium Final Cut Reviews

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I ended up requesting a refund once I found out that it played just as well if not better on the XSX...I will just wait for a better discount/sale...have no idea why that triggered dude so much

Did you ever sign up for a pro trial? I just googled it and saw that it's why I had the credit available

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did you ever sign up for a pro trial? I just googled it and saw that it's why I had the credit available

nah...the deal I got was if you buy cyberpunk you get the premiere kit free but I still would’ve had to pay for pro to get 4K streaming

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Wow. Saved me $30. So this is just like a Visual novel type game?

Edit: just read @Saint1 post above. That might be kind of dope. Might give it a try. How in depth are the skill trees? Don't want anything too intricate. Kind of prefer better graphics if the game is focused on story telling but I like the art style of this game.
First off, we should know the main character is a drunk detective with mental problems. His character traits or skills actually talk to him. That's where you are putting your points, into those voices/emotions.

The skill trees are detailed. But it's not like you're trying to min/max anything.
You're investing points in personality traits/emotions that affect how your character acts in the world. Is he personable, is he the tough guy, does he give in to vices, is he dikkhead cop, is he a goofy ass cop, etc.

You can get some funny ass situations or just be the tough guy that punches his way to conclusions or be a complete psychopath. Neither way is right it's the experience you want to have.

This is isn't for everyone. But there really isn't anything like it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m kinda tight... i ran into a bug that won’t let me progress my police quest. I’m gonna wait for the patch to fix it as I don’t feel like starting over or waiting any more days without doing it

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game is doing things to me. :mjcry: Making me look inside of my own abyss. :mjcry:

But on a more serious note god damn these writers are GENIUS. So witty, so philosophical, so profound how they paint pictures. WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE :damn:

I don't want to look up anything because I'm really really sensitive to this game's spoilers but this studio is on my radar for now on. Incredible groundbreaking game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This game is doing things to me. :mjcry: Making me look inside of my own abyss. :mjcry:

But on a more serious note god damn these writers are GENIUS. So witty, so philosophical, so profound how they paint pictures. WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE :damn:

I don't want to look up anything because I'm really really sensitive to this game's spoilers but this studio is on my radar for now on. Incredible groundbreaking game.

My GOTY so far

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I grabbed it and played the first 45 minutes or so, but I'm reading there's a nearly unavoidable early bug on the PS5. I'm gonna wait for a couple of patches before getting into it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Apparently the big patch is coming out today that fixes the car bug

Zox3XEr.png

Last edited: