Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
nothing's gone get done obama not gone address it the way he should have or else it would have been done by now its gone be the purge soon and its gone be on us i honestly can see a new form of round up slavery Holocaust type shyt coming soon

fukk Obama.

HOLD THE GOTDAMN MAYOR, CITY COUNCIL, POLICE CHIEF ACCOUNTABLE. THIS AINT THE fukkIN FEDS! STOP SKIPPING ALL THE WAY TO OBAMA AND GET THESE fukkIN CLOWNS OUT OF OFFICE LOCALLY. THAT'S WHERE IT STARTS!!!!

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Where is the hour long stream that was up before on that young woman's page(the daughter of this man who was killed?

This is another thing that pisses me off man...this coward ass pigs every SINGLE time there is evidence to what they do...they wanna control he narrative and get rid of videos. They always tell FB to take down videos like this and put people in "Facebook Jail" for simply showing systematic racism

Mark Zuckeberg is an absolute joke and he just enables racism his own damn self whenever this happens.

I wish i knew of a way to have saved the video....i wanted this to be shared with others on FB...smh i cant stand these clowns man...

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
nikkas dun kno the half....:wow:A lot of our people do not realize that what We have been calling racism is in fact " Operations "....white people ain't juyt shooting us cuz they hate us...this ethnic cleansing for a reason...

The United States minor, the Corporation is in fact an appendage of the original United States For America which is in fact an appendage of the AL Morroco, this is all detailed in the worlds oldest Treaty - "Treaty of Peace and Friendship".....Treaties outrank constitutions...and they broke the treaty....This land you living on belongs to the indigenous Moorish/Morrocans...whom today we call black people....In LAW, the term black means you are civilly dead..and thus not a real person...so Private security masquerading as police can kill as many "blacks" as they want and legally get away with it..

They are killing off the HEIRS to the worlds largest estate....they know damn well what they are doing....There is an economic reset going on globally...the US dollar is no longer being used as the main trade currency...and most countries are dumping US bonds as fast as they can...the DEBT is what they OWE US and obviously if we ain't here...they can avoid paying once the crash happens and RESET occurs...
This is when people lose arguments by going off track. I would ignore it, but I'm wondering how you got what u stated out of an explicit document.

Anyway, cacs being cacs got nothing to do with a 200+ year old trade/defense agreement

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
Again, how was Obama gonna adress it? He already created a civil rights department in the D.O.J to investigate corrupt police departments. Ferguson has been disbanded, and others are under investigation. Etc

What would you have liked Obama to have done ?
Breh. Change ya sn...Ain't shyt changed here...Live from the city of...

Now, creating "departments" don't result in measurable progress...

Real change CAN happen if the gov't wants it to happen or they have no choice short of revolution...Notice black folks have always gotten bread crumbs and token victories but NEVER something that could formulate REAL SELF SUSTAINABILITY in this country. 40 acres and a mule....Imagaine if just 2000 freed slaves who were promised and granted such an opportunity and where able to live UNABEITED by white supremacy over the last 150 years....And only say half of em cliques up and created community among themselves....

That economy :wow:
That generational wealth :wow:
That political prowess and absolute power :wow:

Regan had an administration that was convincing enough and well positioned enough to not only pump coke but demonize specifically ONE group who TRIED to capitalize off its promise quick riches all while destroying 2-3 generations in the future of users AND dealers and STILL came out unscathed minus a bullet from someone who wasn't even being affected by such practices...PRIOR TO said implementation of said practices...

Obama literally could have a squad on deck...NOW that could flood the US with poppy straight from Afghan before his term is up and concentrate ANYWHERE in this country and create an epidemic if he wanted and it would get a pass...

He could have done more...Strategically to help his people however ain't a soldier or pawn in place from his admin that could be activated years after his Presidency that could change shyt in black folks favor...

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
This is when people lose arguments by going off track. I would ignore it, but I'm wondering how you got what u stated out of an explicit document.

Anyway, cacs being cacs got nothing to do with a 200+ year old trade/defense agreement

Then u aint dun ya work homework bruh...i kno what i am talking about...these CaCs got a greenlight...and legally....they can get away with it...

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Treaty of Peace and Friendship, wtf is that?:what:

Now ain't really the time...but google that shyt when u find the time...trust me...it will explain a lot....they aint just killing us off cuz they hate us....they sitting on LAND we OWN..:francis:.its like when a nikka owe u money and he mad that he owe u...and i ain't talking reparations neither....fukk that shyt....

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
https://www.facebook.com/wesley.m.robertson?fref=nf

Wow! Really more rioting? I understand that it is stupid and wrong but riots over it? Protest over it? Get a life and a job! Ppl die every day hell in sure 10 black ppl other than this guy have died today and I bet at least half of them were killed by another black person! We're r the riots n protest for that? I'll wait........ no? Get over your self for fukk sake! shyt happens! Bad ppl do bad things and sometimes good ppl make mistakes n do bad things! But I hate to tell ya the suns coming up tomorrow....and the next day.....and the next! It the words of FDR "You can't always build the future for our youth but you can build our youth for the future!" And if this is the future then we r all fukked! Grow up, get a job, pay your bills, n live your lives! Not for your neighbor or friends but for yourself and your family!

• Former Life Guard at The Y

These racist muthafukaz are pure evil :scust:

Their go to phrase when a black person is unjustly killed is "get over it" "grow up" and "get over yourself" :why:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
nothing's gone get done obama not gone address it the way he should have or else it would have been done by now its gone be the purge soon and its gone be on us i honestly can see a new form of round up slavery Holocaust type shyt coming soon
fukk Obama.

HOLD THE GOTDAMN MAYOR, CITY COUNCIL, POLICE CHIEF ACCOUNTABLE. THIS AINT THE fukkIN FEDS! STOP SKIPPING ALL THE WAY TO OBAMA AND GET THESE fukkIN CLOWNS OUT OF OFFICE LOCALLY. THAT'S WHERE IT STARTS!!!!
I keep telling these boys... :snoop:

@OneManGang @kingofnyc @8WON6 @FruitOfTheVale @GhostKiD @NicotineLakes @RichieRich @earl n water @Vincenzo_Corleone @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank

Obama has spoken about every major incident of police brutality against blacks. Check the fukking tape.

You want Obama to do things that he can NOT do legally.

You want him to force LOCAL DAs to file charges? Thats not HIS job. He literally can't do that.

Ya'll don't understand how the federal government works, or what the POTUS can or can not do within the confines of the law.

Thats why the onus rests LOCAL levels of government and thousands of components that failed the Tulsa community. If you're asking Obama....who is busy meeting world leaders today at the United Nations, handling global problems today, to comment on this terrible event in Tulsa....just like he commented on these:

... then you truly don't understand what the fukk being a POTUS means and what it entails

Obama has to speak on cops who are killed in the line of duty, every bit as much, as he has spoken about police brutality and held committees on police reform, issued limitations on the militarization of law enforcement, had the DoJ stop building for-profit prisons

...issued reforms to call for body cameras on federal law enforcement:

Held a task force on police reform and issued mandates to help reform law enforcement:

FIRST POTUS to visit a prison to talk about criminal justice reform:

Obama has literally pardoned more people than the last 10 presidents...combined.

Obama has BEEN out here helping black boys

Obama can't fill every fukking pot hole.

Obama can't serve on every law enforcement force or take part in every traffic stop.

Change is fukking difficult.

So get off your ass, and hold your LOCAL administrators to account instead of letting them fail you.

Obama has NOT failed us.

Our local, more important leadership, has failed us.

IF YOU CAN'T NAME 3 BLACK SENATORS OR REPRESENTATIVES, YOU FAILED YOUR FU&KING COMMUNITY. YOU FAILED ME. YOU FAILED YOUR FAMILY. YOU FAILED YOURSELF. THIS GOVERNMENT SH!T AIN'T "SET IT AND FORGET IT"...ITS HARD FU&KING WORK THAT NEVER ENDS. COMMIT TO IT, OR SHUT THE ENTIRE FU&K UP.