Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Just saw the video. I don't know what to believe now. What does she mean when she keeps saying "Keith don't do it, don't do it Keith," do what? what she scared he's gonna do?

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Just saw the video. I don't know what to believe now. What does she mean when she keeps saying "Keith don't do it, don't do it Keith," do what? what she scared he's gonna do?
Don't do it i took was at the cops. Hope she come out and clarify it, that has a lot of people confused

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
This is pure propaganda, if you fall for this nonsense, believing in the media, youre already dead. They're inciting a race war with lies, to put that martial law on our ass and remove the police forces and instill military forces. shyt is so obvious...

Use your common sense, this is all a play, everyone is acting beside Lamont scott as he was obviously setup. This is a demonic ritual. Look at that footage quality, the senseless running of the woman, lack of emotion, repetition is speech. It's meant to be confusing people! Think how much this shyt makes damn near no sense, and if it makes no sense then what the hell is really going on?! Wake up the last days are at hand!!!

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
This is pure propaganda, if you fall for this nonsense, believing in the media, youre already dead. They're inciting a race war with lies, to put that martial law on our ass and remove the police forces and instill military forces. shyt is so obvious...

Use your common sense, this is all a play, everyone is acting beside Lamont scott as he was obviously setup. This is a demonic ritual. Look at that footage quality, the senseless running of the woman, lack of emotion, repetition is speech. It's meant to be confusing people! Think how much this shyt makes damn near no sense, and if it makes no sense then what the hell is really going on?! Wake up the last days are at hand!!!
:jbhmm:

little4209

All Star
Daps
which is why we need our own main news radio/ channel .

CNN = Hillary
Fox = Trump

Tvone= black owned

I listen to Roland Martins podcast because I don't have cable (think his show airs everyday @7) and I follow him on Facebook because he does his radio show live on there..he makes the news so "cool" and understandable to me #blackexcellence

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tvone= black owned

I listen to Roland Martins podcast because I don't have cable (think his show airs everyday @7) and I follow him on Facebook because he does his radio show live on there..he makes the news so "cool" and understandable to me #blackexcellence
Roland Martin is a c00n. Catch up kid

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The police must be pissed off this is a case where they cannot find a criminal history to throw people off :mjlol:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

I feel you as far as this being a Psyop to Black People by showing our Death on loop for the last 4 years. It's ditigtal lynching to demoralize us to and desenitize the killing of Blacks. It's also a sideshow for the Racist to see Black Death live on Television instead of during Jim Crow going to a picnic (Pick a N!gger) with their families, having a nice meal and then hanging or burning a black person to death for entertaiment. My problem with Alex Jones and other White Conspriacy theoriest is everyone wants to believe in Every single Conspriacy in the book but White Supremacy.

Meanwhile Black People got 400 Years of proof that this is real but people want to deflect. I agree with you that some of this doesn't feel right but I will not let myself not see History right in front me. White Supremcy is getting exposed because of the Technology they created is coming back to haunt them. We are here not because the government wants to start Martial Law. We are here because Black People in mass are waking up to the bullsh!t lies and we are finally getting ready to not take this anymore.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What's obvious is your a coward and bytch.