Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

Daps
This is pure propaganda, if you fall for this nonsense, believing in the media, youre already dead. They're inciting a race war with lies, to put that martial law on our ass and remove the police forces and instill military forces. shyt is so obvious...

Use your common sense, this is all a play, everyone is acting beside Lamont scott as he was obviously setup. This is a demonic ritual. Look at that footage quality, the senseless running of the woman, lack of emotion, repetition is speech. It's meant to be confusing people! Think how much this shyt makes damn near no sense, and if it makes no sense then what the hell is really going on?! Wake up the last days are at hand!!!
"the woman " was his wife of 27 years and the mother of his 7 kids. So she is an opperative pretending to be his wife for that long only to be apart of a cop murder set up? :mjlol:

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't he in his vehicle? If he was, it was to break the window and breach. Such lack of knowledge of police tactics is common.
So cops can spends hours talking down a suspect with a gun elsewhere, but this guy with a gun needs to come out immediately?

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So cops can spends hours talking down a suspect with a gun elsewhere, but this guy with a gun needs to come out immediately?

What the fukk does this post even mean? First of all, I'm purely speculating as is most of the people in this thread since videos and pictures without context are notoriously unreliable. I have no idea what they wanted him to do, for all I know they could been trying to shoot him from inside the car, and again, I have no idea if he's in the car because I can't see shyt.

Third, what does it matter how one police force operates in one situation in one state in one county in one place in time versus a police force in another state in another city in another county?

Police contrary to what you think are not some omnipresent entity that operates consistently and logically. Some departments are better trained with others, some are more corrupt than others, some officers are more incompetent than others. But see, this is where the United Nations and our government will probably argue that we need a globalized/nationalized police force, which will just end up in more oppression and tyranny, more than anyone could imagine.

This shooting is just the shooting du jour drummed up by the media to create more chaos.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
What the fukk does this post even mean? First of all, I'm purely speculating as is most of the people in this thread since videos and pictures without context are notoriously unreliable. I have no idea what they wanted him to do, for all I know they could been trying to shoot him from inside the car, and again, I have no idea if he's in the car because I can't see shyt.

Third, what does it matter how one police force operates in one situation in one state in one county in one place in time versus a police force in another state in another city in another county?

Police contrary to what you think are not some omnipresent entity that operates consistently and logically. Some departments are better trained with others, some are more corrupt than others, some officers are more incompetent than others. But see, this is where the United Nations and our government will probably argue that we need a globalized/nationalized police force, which will just end up in more oppression and tyranny, more than anyone could imagine.

This shooting is just the shooting du jour drummed up by the media to create more chaos.
Oh my bad, I didn't realize how stupid you are to not understand a simple question.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

5fmBCaQ.gif

I didnt know the media can make the cops kill unarmed black men at will to drum up ratings across the U.S.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chief on CNN now saying there absolutely was a gun, they're gonna release the video now :francis:

Why they took so long to release the video then?. They said they gonna release the video but where is it?