Digital Foundry compares Control on Xbox Series X and PS5

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
The point is X series is supposed to be all unanimous, is not? Then what point is it to post the occasional time time that the X "wins". That ain't the narrative, you clown.
Is it?

Wasn't the news of PS5's SSD tech something that many people stated would make the PS5 formidable in performance?

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I don't care about these games, these old gen upgrades. I only care about the new games. The difference will be there. The only thing that is proven right now is that for loading times, they will be at parity if not slightly faster on series consoles when the new gen games get underway.

:mjlol:

:russ:yall been hoping and wishing for years. shyts starting to get sad.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
not true...when it favors xbox then the troll(s) from the other side posts it...it’s the reason why I ended up copping hitman 3 for the XSX...nikkas who have both systems win! :blessed:
that was posted in the Hitman 3 thread

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Honestly, the most interesting thing is that the PS5 version takes less space.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You got him on a technicality

But I'm sure he means there weren't threads dedicated to them.

Infact I've made sure to post them in the games thread and whatever system they seem to be "best" on

no I merely responded to what he said...it’s you who swooped in on a technicality to shoot him some bail in an attempt to lend credence to your fanboy bullshyt...he had ample opportunity to respond for himself but didn’t until you created a lane (on a technicality) for him to pivot to essentially moving the goalposts

also OT but be clear I immediately pointed out what the OP was doing before you try to paint the picture that I didn’t

that being said despite both sides only posting DF comparison videos when it’s only in their interest to do so (regardless of whether it’s a thread or a post) in the end it’s beneficial to those who have both consoles and want the best gaming experience...so y’all carry on :yes:

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no I merely responded to what he said...it’s you who swooped in on a technicality to shoot him some bail in an attempt to lend credence to your fanboy bullshyt...he had ample opportunity to respond for himself but didn’t until you created a lane (on a technicality) for him to pivot to

Breh, I posted the last few videos... And I did so in a way that people wouldn't be on some you "playing favorites" tip. Who better to speak on it than the person who actually posted the last couple videos?!!:dwillhuh:

I post something positive about xbox, Fanboy.

I post something positive about PlayStation, traitous fanboy.

I post something post about nintendo, part time nintendo fanboy.