Didier Drogba appreciation thread.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great few weeks for Cote D'Ivoire. Yaya and Kolo win the EPL with City and Yaya has been their best player. Drogba and Kalou win CL and FA Cup with Chelsea with Drogba being their best player.

They just need to win the ACN to cement their place as Africa's finest generation for the past decade or so.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Great few weeks for Cote D'Ivoire. Yaya and Kolo win the EPL with City and Yaya has been their best player. Drogba and Kalou win CL and FA Cup with Chelsea with Drogba being their best player.

They just need to win the ACN to cement their place as Africa's finest generation for the past decade or so.

and Ghana will still continue to excel over them as a squad :smugfavre:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
There's a reason these African teams with great players never do anything on the big international stages.

They're playing for pride when they play for their country, not money.

I'm sure if they were getting paid a quarter of a million quid every game they played for their country like they do at their clubs, Africa would have won a world cup by now.

Mercenaries :manny:

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In terms of talent, Eto'o is the best since Weah.
In terms of accomplishments, Eto'o>>>>>>> every african players :king:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Drogba = Legend; one of the best damn strikers I've ever seen. The kind of player that EVERY club wishes that they could have.

dvU1O.jpg

I'm trying to get on board with this Drogba is the gr8test thing, but I'm conflicted with his really gay mini tie here.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:rudy: Win an ACN first breh
ill take the u20 worldd cup over an ACN.

And we've had our ACN's medals.

:rudy: What has Cote DIvoire done in that tourney? Or on any international stage.

Pretty sure Egypt is the only team with a better record

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
As a team top to bottom they have the most combined talent in Africa. Plenty of guys who have done well at club level.

Talent dont mean shyt. Apart from ALi & Diddy, they a bunch of frauds that aint built for shyt. Egypt 3 ACN in a row>>>>>>>>>>> Cote's 2 runners up spots in 6 years in the last decade. Ghanas record is almost as good as Cote is in the ACN over the past 6 years. Or the fact that Ghana have made it past the group stages in the world cup.