Didier Drogba appreciation thread.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
that header in the 88th minute is probably the greatest header I've ever seen....not only cause it was crazy difficult but the moment it came in......that shyt was crazy

Ramsay Bolton

Our Blades Are Sharp!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
877020_743449.jpg

that's my nikka :to:

Powerful posting :wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
that header in the 88th minute is probably the greatest header I've ever seen....not only cause it was crazy difficult but the moment it came in......that shyt was crazy

he was on a angle and directed it perfectly

watches it again :gladbron:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Dude needs to run for IC president and resolve the wars and shyt. Only person i know who gets love from all of africa ( maybe not the nothern arab africans...coz they hate black people :what: :manny:)

Jatt

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lifelong Liverpool fan, but Drogba is one player I always wanted and respected. :to:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Drogba = Legend; one of the best damn strikers I've ever seen. The kind of player that EVERY club wishes that they could have.

dvU1O.jpg

^ Has c00ns like :leon: :damn:

Only reason blacks check for Chelsea. :wow:

:childplease:

Chelsea is like one of the "blackest" teams in the premier league. They STAY with some nikkas in the squad, been that way the entire Roman era really....:win:

the audacity of that cac AVB to put the god on the bench :rudy:

That CAC had Drogba, Lamps, AND Cole on the bench for a CL game....I was fukking...:scusthov:

People still holding on to the idea that AVB was in any way competent....:leostare: It's not even a question at this point...dude wasn't ready. And you can't even really say that Di Matteo was just "caretaking"...fukking Ryan Bertrand started today, for all his talk about being "gutsy" and shyt, AVB NEVER made a move that bold.

7jJCH.jpg

Jehovah Di Matteo