Diddy “The Love Album: Off The Grid” Discussion Thread

Razzay

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If promoted right to radio this has potential to be crossover, (wedding joint) for a grammy, definitely should be single material around valentines day roll out

Daps
still hilarious to me how Diddy got Stevie J to focus on producing 1/2 his album instead of Reality TV. I thought I'd never see him back in music again.

Wonder what happened to the other Hitmen? Seems like he exclusively worked with Stevie & Mario Winans for this project. Wonder what Chucky & D-Dot are up to?

It would be hilarious if he got Rich Dollaz back into A&Ring as well lmfao

Razzay

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
still hilarious to me how Diddy got Stevie J to focus on producing 1/2 his album instead of Reality TV. I thought I'd never see him back in music again.

Wonder what happened to the other Hitmen? Seems like he exclusively worked with Stevie & Mario Winans for this project. Wonder what Chucky & D-Dot are up to?

It would be hilarious if he got Rich Dollaz back into A&Ring as well lmfao
Chucky passed, puff was on the breakfast club yesterday and dedicated this album solely to chucky. DMile is as on this too.

Stevie J and Mario been focused alot on the rnb side of badboy. Would say more than Big Nash, and the rest.

Daps
Chucky passed, puff was on the breakfast club yesterday and dedicated this album solely to chucky. DMile is as on this too.

Stevie J and Mario been focused alot on the rnb side of badboy. Would say more than Big Nash, and the rest.

whoops - totally forgot about the Chucky news. That makes a lot of sense tho re: DMile, Stevie, & Mario