Diddy “The Love Album: Off The Grid” Discussion Thread

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
Had this n the background and it's a good tempo and vibe.... should have broken it into two parts imo but decent to just throw on and chill :obama:

Razzay

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had this n the background and it's a good tempo and vibe.... should have broken it into two parts imo but decent to just throw on and chill :obama:

It kind of has a 2 part vibe w the purpose of the intermission being that pause like a disc 1 to 2

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
still hilarious to me how Diddy got Stevie J to focus on producing 1/2 his album instead of Reality TV. I thought I'd never see him back in music again.

Wonder what happened to the other Hitmen? Seems like he exclusively worked with Stevie & Mario Winans for this project. Wonder what Chucky & D-Dot are up to?

It would be hilarious if he got Rich Dollaz back into A&Ring as well lmfao
Sean C and LV have a ton of consistent credits, but the most recent ones from them I’ve seen are from Black Thoughts recent mixtapes.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This album is close to being a masterpiece, but Diddy being on a couple of tracks (Space comes to mind) kind of kills the vibe. Even still, I’ve played this album more than Magic 3 this weekend and can’t stop playing this track in particular.

:wow:

Razzay

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This album is close to being a masterpiece, but Diddy being on a couple of tracks (Space comes to mind) kind of kills the vibe. Even still, I’ve played this album more than Magic 3 this weekend and can’t stop playing this track in particular.

:wow:

Puff missed releasing this in the summer- would of been one of those summer vibes

Razzay

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can tell Diddy told all these guests to let loose and sing that shyt. None of this mumbling under your breath too cool for school shyt that passes as R&B today.

yeah any track here can be a single , got the artist to step outside their own artistic comfort zones, experiment but entrust in the process in producing as an orchestrator

he going to be in demand for production on RNB now

Last edited:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Isn't the sample on Homecoming like a stripped down piece of Show Discipline and the Mega one with the same sample? American Beauty.