Diddy sued for sexual assault by former male employee

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Man this is getting wild. I hope this shyt ain't true
Bro there's like a dozen smokes out of a dozen different buildings. There's at least a little bit of fire, for sure.

It's been so many rumors about Diddy being a deviant for years and years. Makes sense that it would finally come to light.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Bro there's like a dozen smokes out of a dozen different buildings. There's at least a little bit of fire, for sure.

It's been so many rumors about Diddy being a deviant for years and years. Makes sense that it would finally come to light.

No Way Out is in my top 5 on any given day, or Harlem World

my childhood memories are tied to the Bad Boy sound. but, there's no way all these lawsuits don't represent like 80% true, and that's probably 75% too much lol

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
So having looked at the document, the suit filing looks very unprofessional and salacious, like a disgruntled opportunistic producer just trying to piggyback off controversy to get a bag. The complete lack of subtlety in implicating Meek and Usher is laughable, all of the screenshots are secondhand, and then there's this:

So we already know some of the images are confirmed fake.

This definitely getting bushed.

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
So You let puff daddy have unsolicited touching and Gropings of your "Anus" ....several times....

:martin:

And how these nyggas just be having hella underage girls at celebrity sex parties...where the Fck they getting these lil girls? Where are they damn parents? How come you don't hear about these kid speaking out?...to try to get the bag at least...
Probably a lot of trafficked girls?

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Theres.. no way out
Have to remove diddy songs from my 90s playlist :to:

I was going to say, somebody (with the help of AI) will/maybe already has removed Puff's vocals from the classics. Get Jada doing the Puff verse he wrote on Benjamins, along with the other ghostwriters on NWO. Change the Puffy adlibs on RTD to Easy Mo Bee or Lil Cease. Or for comedy effect, every Puff vocal is Droopy Dog, Jackie Chan, or William Shatner.

This stuff sounds gross. No problem with gays and I don't know how much is true, but Puff is out of rotation for a while.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
You do know that sex trafficking is a huge problem, right? Also a ton of parents don’t give a fukk about their kids, or exploit them, or aren’t in their life at all.

Probably a lot of trafficked girls?

Im saying though..the Trafficked children grow up eventually...

Where are all the grown victims that escape that life and sue or talked about the sexual abuse at these sex parties with celebrities?