Diddy sued for sexual assault by former male employee

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
These cases conflict me. Why take the money if you know the truth? Also, what does Diddy have to gain by going after her? Makes no sense to me.
Also, if she was adamant that he shot her, I’m no expert, but wouldn’t that mean something in court?

Dude, she got shot in the face which altered her life forever. She sued for her suffering and since the burden of proof is lower in a civil case than a criminal case, she won but it's clear he was liable. Why wouldn't you take the money? Are you kidding me, she literally still has problems breathing til this day.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude, she got shot in the face which altered her life forever. She sued for her suffering and since the burden of proof is lower in a civil case than a criminal case, she won but it's clear he was liable. Why wouldn't you take the money? Are you kidding me, she literally still has problems breathing til this day.
I thought this conversation was pertaining to the criminal case.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That shyt gon be nothin but white noise then. Diddy ran a lot of the 90s :whew:

You only in fear of this happening if you are a toy.

I am gladly surviving boycotting badboy since the shiny suit era outside of g dep.

So life would be even more awesome.

If I did not have to hear about somebody telling me some badboy bullshyt is their party life. When I know they are a toy.

So life can get even better.
with a global real boycott of puff diddy dummy At badboy.

Art Barr

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The issue I have with this lawsuit is that this nikka is obviously just looking for a bag.

Coz lets say Diddy and Meek were fukkin...okay...why is that in your lawsuit and how does it affect YOU nikka? :wtf:

Unless Diddy raped this nikka I fail to see how he got the nerve to seek 30M

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
It's in the court records bruh.
Why didn’t he go to prison then or get convicted in that case ???? …. Derrick Parker the hiphop cop even said on queensflip 1 or 2 out of a dozen witnesses said it was puff vs the majority saying it was Shayne …. gene deal said everyone at badboy knew it was shyne that did the shooting …puffy and wolf just got the same charges cause they were with Shayne that night …..