Diddy sued for sexual assault by former male employee

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
On page 23, this is just levels of degeneracy. It's fukking wild. Meek. Yung Miami. Justin. Cuba. Meek Mill. And I've still 50 pages to go... But dude should have got a gun

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Diddy's been the source of GOAT level industry fukkery every decade since the 90s.

From east coast west coast violence
The club shooting
Getting Wolf in his feelings against BMF

Now this stuff where he's exposed as the billionaire, black, bisexual and serial rapey version of heath ledger's joker.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
To Luther Vandross nonetheless :scust: Even Usher caught up in this now.

Hate to break it to y'all but Usher is on that shyt too. One of my white associates in Atlanta recently discussed how he was walking out of a hotel and Usher turned and looked at him and said "BOY YOU FINE.. WHERE YOU GOIN?!!?".. my friend shocked just said "Home" and walked off.

This deviant shyt is a lot more commonplace than y'all think.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Hate to break it to y'all but Usher is on that shyt too. One of my white associates in Atlanta recently discussed how he was walking out of a hotel and Usher turned and looked at him and said "BOY YOU FINE.. WHERE YOU GOIN?!!?".. my friend shocked just said "Home" and walked off.

This deviant shyt is a lot more commonplace than y'all think.

:deadrose:

i gotta get out here. Let me keep My Way and Usher and that's all I want. Me trying to tell my 7th grade girlfriend to "take it nice and slow" that's a pure memory I want to keep lol