Diddy sued for sexual assault by former male employee

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Reading the statement, like 2 pages in and I can tell this is going to be crazy. Also, Lucian Grainge being named to this is wilder than Puffs. For those who don't know, Lucian is like the most powerful man in music. Remember the 69 drama and his team. When one of them got shot outside a Manhattan restaurant? That's because the label was owned by Grainges son. Honestly that kid 69 was used for some music mafia shyt that was beyond him. It's also clear that Cakeabce Avant really was Puffy's and some of these other guys "Godfather" for real. Hip Hop has taken some serious blows in the last few years regarding the architect's of this thing. WOW

DarkandHellisHot

All Star
Daps

"he was talking to fabulous man we got to party.

fabulous said he already party... no we got to really really party... I'm like DAYUM" :pachaha:

after this part he said that he came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around in a room with 50 crips :takedat:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
So You let puff daddy have unsolicited touching and Gropings of your "Anus" ....several times....

:martin:

And how these nyggas just be having hella underage girls at celebrity sex parties...where the Fck they getting these lil girls? Where are they damn parents? How come you don't hear about these kid speaking out?...to try to get the bag at least...
You do know that sex trafficking is a huge problem, right? Also a ton of parents don’t give a fukk about their kids, or exploit them, or aren’t in their life at all.

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This shyt weird on all fronts

As a grown man the minute a nikka try something like that you put hands on them and get from around them.

This nikka sat around and continued to let weirdo shyt happen himself and sat around all types of other weirdo shyt.

You want to be put on that bad my nikka? How bad did you want to be in the industry? Have some self respect my guy. He musta been a fruit pop too. Its wild to me what someone would allow to happpen to themselves just for some bread. If puff gave him his publishing would this have even come out?

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Ima forcibly put it in ya bottyhole and turn you into a Twinkie, you telling me that you’re going to tell the whole world right after?

First.. Pause

2nd.. no one is "forcefully shoving" anything in my ass..

But to humor you... YES!!!!

if my daughter got assaulted by random Trillionaire.. ima tell her we going to police NOW...

it's not like you CANT get the bag by going to the cops first..

And you trying to show its like.. embarrassing.. but you coming out now to say the shyt happened.. what's the difference.. ain't like the person is going unidentified