Diddy sued for sexual assault by former male employee

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Basically, And again peep how grown men have been corrupted by modern women. You’d think they were scorned women themselves. ‘Yaaaas lock him up….get jay z next’ :scust:

You got nggas posting goofy videos of meek talking bout ‘he’s clearly been gay this whole time’. Like damn man it’s a certain ‘essence’ pause that’s been completely lost

I been sayin Meek all fakkit for years. You may call your nikkas 'daddy' when they chillin wit no shirt on in the pool but straight nikkas dont do shyt like that :camby:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
He's saying Puff sent it to him. But like I said it makes no real sense.
I take it as (pause) Puffy showed him the video saying it was Stevie J, and the producer dude probably didn’t want to look at it like that and just believed him after the first glance.

Meek hasn’t responded yet? He lives on Twitter so I know he’s seen it :francis:

Razzay

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We still waiting on @Razzay ? He spoken yet?

This a disgruntled producer who has a minor role in the love album trying to get some attention and paper. Aint none of that going to work in court, Puff legal team going to win this one easily and work on the other ones to protect the name and brand. With court of course it's going to take time but by the end of the summer all cases will be exposed as frauds, putting out false info for a payday.