Diddy sued for sexual assault by former male employee

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
That's fukking correct sir!!!!

Foh waiting 37 years..

And fukk settlements first.. prosecute then sue for damages..

Nah they want the bag.. they try to shame the person into paying up
Ima forcibly put it in ya bottyhole and turn you into a Twinkie, you telling me that you’re going to tell the whole world right after?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

J-MIL

Fly Sh!t Only
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, The 100's
Diddy a wild boy

They bout to get that nikka out the paint

Lawsuit look like bullshyt tho dude ain't bout to get no bread

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This the same man that just weeks ago said he didn’t get paid correctly for working on Puffs album. I can the opportunistic and shameless cap and blackmail :scust:

Too obvious timing, since all the other producers shytted on him saying he didn’t do shyt. He said bet watch this then :dame:

Basically, And again peep how grown men have been corrupted by modern women. You’d think they were scorned women themselves. ‘Yaaaas lock him up….get jay z next’ :scust:

You got nggas posting goofy videos of meek talking bout ‘he’s clearly been gay this whole time’. Like damn man it’s a certain ‘essence’ pause that’s been completely lost

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Basically, And again peep how grown men have been corrupted by modern women. You’d think they were scorned women themselves. ‘Yaaaas lock him up….get jay z next’ :scust:

You got nggas posting goofy videos of meek talking bout ‘he’s clearly been gay this whole time’. Like damn man it’s a certain ‘essence’ pause that’s been completely lost

are you on diddy's online team?
@Braman

art barr